[frustrated too with] RecordNow DX 4.6

vbimport

451s@851s (GS0C)

Try to burn Ricoh +R at lower speed with RecordNow, ie 6x or 4x!! I can’t choose the speed i want because it only gives me the cd burning speed and MAX on top!!

In option, Wizard-DVD, u can choose to limit the MAX speed to medium or minimum speed. But none of that work, tRecordNow still tries to burn at 7.8x :a

It’s just silly if i want to burn at 4x, I’ve to go back to 451s firmware :Z

please help…

Try updating the PxEngine.

He said it best so I’ll just quote em’

Originally posted by roadworker
You have to update the px engine of RecordNowMax to get support for the latest burners.
Min,mid and max are just standard speed settings for a burner that’s not officially supported yet by your program.
RecordNowMax or DX ,prior to version 6,are sold under Stomp,Veritas and Orlogic brand name,but the engine update works on all of them…recently,the program is bought by Sonic,so you will find the latest px update most likely here:
http://support.sonic.com/registration.asp?type=desktop&product=recordnow

Edit: D’oh just a nano second too late! :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by DMagic1
Try updating the PxEngine.

Already

thx DMagic1 & Ssseth,
Installed the PXEngine, but nothing, still the same!! WHY :sad:

please help…

What do you mean by PXEngine?.. are you refering to the same thing as updating the product?

If not update the application to the newest one here.

Originally posted by Ssseth
[B]What do you mean by PXEngine?.. are you refering to the same thing as updating the product?

If not update the application to the newest one here. [/B]

Yes, there’s exactly where i got my update package…
its file name is “pxEngine507.exe”…

Hmmmm, try uninstalling the whole application and then reinstalling, then patching before you even open it.
Hopefully that will fix it.

Hmmmm, try uninstalling the whole application and then reinstalling, then patching before you even open it.
Hopefully that will fix it.

still no luck, uninstall -> restart -> install -> restart -> update …
exactly the same!!

Are you using hacked firmware or the standard GS0C?

Are you using hacked firmware or the standard GS0C?

I couldn’t wait for the answer, so i switch back to 451s (GSB7) not hacked. Just to burn a ricoh in 4x :eek:

so the actual environment is 451s - GSB7 when i reinstall the program and the px engine update…