Frustrated beyond belief!

vbimport

Hi Everyone & anyone. I am so frustrated. First of all, I wish I knew more about this… I am trying but I just can’t seem to get anywhere. Is there anyone out there that is good with Pinnacle Studio. At the risk of sounding like an idiot… I have been at this forever. I don’t know why I can’t just give up, but here it goes. I have no problems with capture, edit, even the output to disc seems to go fine until the end. It tells me that the rendering and compilation is successful, but it will not burn to disc. So, I hear everyone saying that you can do the burn with Nero. I open Nero Vision I think it is, and in the open files window I navigate to the folder… My Projects … in Studio and it shows no files that are compatable. Even after Rendering, and Compiling the project is saved as a .stu extention and Nero does not recognize that extention. What am I doing wrong? How do I get the Nero program to burn my .stu video? PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. I have ordered the Studio 10 Titanium in the hopes that that will solve the problem. Will it? But I still would like to know what I am doing that prevents Nero from picking :o up my files. Thank you in advance for anything you can tell me to help. An email would be appreciated too as I am new to this forum stuff. :sad: jcunnin@cogeco.ca

You need to output the Pinnacle project as a set of DVD files instead of burning. It’s possibly an option in the dialog when you are setting up the burn in Pinnacle. Just direct it to a folder on your hard drive and it’ll place the files there instead of burning them.

After that, open Nero, (NOT Nerovision), and select a DVD video compilation. Drop those same files into the compilation and burn away. If you open the files in NeroVision, it will re-encode them again, and you don’t want that.