Hope somebody can help me with this hardware problem.
- WT70-EC MB
- Award Bios
- 1.3 gHz
- recently updated to 2 gB RIMM memory
- 280 gb HD IDE
- Sappheere HD3650 videocard
OS : WINXP Pro sp3
I was copying via USB from a external HD to the internal HD
I left my PC for a while
When i came back the screen looked frozen; the mouse didn’t react anymore.
I did a cold reboot.
From then on i didn’t get anymore information on the screen (black)
The only thing i hear is a long repeating Beeptone
WHAT DID I ALLREADY TRIED OUT?
- looked for beepcodes for award bios (no answer for long repeating beeptones)
- replaced the RIMM memory (stilll the same Beeptones)
- disconnected all IDE and PCI cards (stilll the same Beeptones)
- replaced the graphic card by another one (stilll the same Beeptones)
- replaced the supply (stilll the same Beeptones)
Is there anyone who can tell me what is the meaning of these beeptones or can somebody tell me what i can do beneath buying another MB/PC?
Thanks in advance.