Frozen in Time

Hello…heh, well, I have a little problem with CloneCD, and I think I’m posting in the right place…anyway, I go through the steps to copy a non-protected PC game disc to another disc, but when I get to the part where the program says “waiting for CD-RW blah blah” it just stays there… doing nothing…it was about ten minutes before I gave up in frustration…I don’t really have the system specs, since this is on my friends computer, not mine, but CloneCD itself says that everything is compatable…if anyone can help me, that’d be great…

If it’s not protected why not just use the disc copy function of nero or any other general copying program to copy the disc?

Actually, a friend of mine has Nero 7 premium or some such, but I’m not so sure that the game isn’t copy protected anymore, even though a program he has says that it isn’t. Besides, I cant figure out how to use Nero…i’m hopeless! Any help, if possible, would be appreciated…either in finding out whether the disc is copy protected, or how to use Nero. Thanks…

Copy Protection Identifying Guides, use ProtectionID, scan the installation folder of your game and post your result here.