Frostwire downloads

vbimport

Ive been trying to download tracks off Frostwire and whatever artist or track i try to search for, Im inundated with files that are from an album from apple that says that ive been selected to win an i pod or mp3. how do i block them?

Welcome to the forum, Pizzaman1 :slight_smile:

Sorry I don’t know about frostwire, but you should use something like “peerblock” its free.

Moving your thread over to the ‘Downloading & File Sharing’ forum.

[QUOTE=pizzaman1;2562130]Ive been trying to download tracks off Frostwire and whatever artist or track i try to search for, Im inundated with files that are from an album from apple that says that ive been selected to win an i pod or mp3. how do i block them?[/QUOTE]I’m having the same problem; tried removing and reinstalling and got the same results. Then tried installing an older version(4.13) and was better for a bit but it’s doing it now too. I was advised to completely remove frostwire with an uninstaller like Revo and try again so that’s where I’m at now. Just about to reinstall when I found your post

[QUOTE=pizzaman1;2562130]Ive been trying to download tracks off Frostwire and whatever artist or track i try to search for, Im inundated with files that are from an album from apple that says that ive been selected to win an i pod or mp3. how do i block them?[/QUOTE]
Google a tool called Admuncher. It has a free version.:wink: