French get a look at nation’s UFO files

vbimport

"Government releases 100,000 pages of testimony, photos and film footage

PARIS - The saucer-shaped object is said to have touched down in the south of France and then zoomed off. It left behind scorch marks and that haunting age-old question: Are we alone?

This is just one of the cases from France’s secret “X-Files” — 100,000 documents on supposed UFOs and sightings of other unexplained phenomena that the French space agency is publishing on the Internet.

France is the first country to put its entire weird sightings archive online, said Jacques Patenet, who heads the space agency’s UFO cell — the Group for Study and Information on Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17753893/

They walk among us!

And now the government have revealed the whackos, and we can identify them! WooooOOOOoooOoo!

French UFO fever crashes website

They crashed the site. LOL :bigsmile:

Now i’m spooked :stuck_out_tongue:

Sooo many freaky UFO freaks :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if they use Taiyo Yuden in outer space?

OT: Oddly enough, I have a cat named Roswell.

No! If they used Taiyo Yuden, they’d never get any repeat business because the flying saucers would never break down.

The UFO industry uses Ritek G05’s which is the cause of a new disk sales, and mechanical repairs and conspiracy industry.
You know those guys with the big eyes are really just out in your cornfield waiting for the galactic AAA to come down and give them a tow, right?

Cows turning inside out … hahahahaa!
Sounds like some idiot attempting to use a cow as a potato gun :stuck_out_tongue: