Freezing problems in every dvd

vbimport

WHATEVER PROGRAM I USE TO CONVERT AND BURN A DVD MOVIE I ALLWAYS GET SOME SORT OF FREEZING PROBLEMS.?
With cucusoft i get three freezes at regualar intervals in my DVD.
with dvd flick i get freezing all over the place.
With FAVC i get the Mr Odwin Error popub, Favc has stopped working and must close,
I’ve trying to do this simple thing for weeks now and have been posting on this site reguarly for weeeks and have still not managed to sort this out.
Do not reply by saying any of the following, as i know they are not the problem
1: it might be u’r dvd burner
2: try x to dvd
3: try different blank discs
etc, etc…

[quote=liverpool55;2182944]WHATEVER PROGRAM I USE TO CONVERT AND BURN A DVD MOVIE I ALLWAYS GET SOME SORT OF FREEZING PROBLEMS.?
With cucusoft i get three freezes at regualar intervals in my DVD.
with dvd flick i get freezing all over the place.
With FAVC i get the Mr Odwin Error popub, Favc has stopped working and must close,
I’ve trying to do this simple thing for weeks now and have been posting on this site reguarly for weeeks and have still not managed to sort this out.
Do not reply by saying any of the following, as i know they are not the problem
1: it might be u’r dvd burner
2: try x to dvd
3: try different blank discs
etc, etc…[/quote]
Can you tell us what program you are using to remove the copy protection from those movies?

Their avi files, so are without copy protection

Well sorry to say I not able to help you as I have never converted AVI back to DVD files. But here is a link that might help you if you not already see it http://www.videohelp.com/tools/FAVC
HERE’S the guide for [B]FAVC[/B]

wowfull

[quote=liverpool55;2182944]
[B]2: try x to dvd[/B]

[quote]
So this I take it is the program convertXtoDVD and you do not want to use or you already tried it. But anyway I have done all I can to help and hopefully you get this figured out soon. Merry Christmas