I’ve been trying to copy many DVD movies using DVDFab, however most of the times i’ve got the “freezing” problem: either the movie freezes momentarily during playback, or it stops midway.
I should mention that i’m trying to copy exactly the dvd title, no compression e.t.c. Also, the point is that when I copy the movie on my hard disk, no freezing problems occur. Freezing occurs only when I burn the movie on a DL dvd, and then playing it on PowerDVD (or on my TV).
I’ve tried nearly anything i could think of:
- Using a different program (1Click DVD Copy Pro, AnyDVD+CloneDVD, e.t.c)
- Only latest versions of all programs were used
- Have updated the firmware version of my DVD Player (LG GSA-H10N)
- Have tried all write speeds (2x, 4x, 6x, 8x)
- No other applications were open during encoding/burning process
ANY idea as to what might be the problem will be greatly appreciated!!!