FreeDVD - Anyone use it?

vbimport

I can never get it to work.

[QUOTE=sneakers;2069228]I can never get it to work.[/QUOTE]

You can be more descriptive as what you mean never get it to work? Your problem is so general it won’t get much solution for.

And this is a DVD Fab forum !!!

[QUOTE=GregiBoy;2069264]And this is a DVD Fab forum !!![/QUOTE]
Just an FYI, initially, I thought the same as you…then it dawned on me…Free DVD is freeware offered by Fengtao. I’ve never seen a post about it and totally forgot about it.

But more to the point, I believe sneakers has platinum, so why the heck mess with it anyway…I guess maybe he’s just curious?

^ True…

Point is…we still a little more info from Sneakers to adequately address the issue.

@Sneakers…give us the dirty details and we’ll see if we can help.

If you own Platnium, it makes all the free stuff not necessary.:clap:

I already own DVDFab Gold but was just curious about it. I tried it a few times but I could never get it to work. Just wonderin if anybody knew anything about it.

Copy a CSS protected DVD to your hard disk through a program that don’t remove the protection and it will remove the CSS protection. It has worked for me.

Yeah - it was a handy little prog in its day. Mainly for region stuff, IIRC.

Regards

…and I thought I would get free DVD’s in this thread :slight_smile:

Free DVD removes several protections from a DVD folder on the hard disk. It removes region code (RC), region code enhancement (RCE), analog copy protection (Macrovision), and user operation prohibitions (UOPs). You can use it to get a free DVD before you burn the DVD folder. Size is only 44K.

Last updated: 15.6.2005

[QUOTE=blutach;2069900]Yeah - it was a handy little prog in its day. Mainly for region stuff, IIRC.

Regards[/QUOTE]Good old days when a program could be small. Now every program needs to be as big as possible.

[QUOTE=LOCOENG;2069901]…and I thought I would get free DVD’s in this thread :)[/QUOTE]
LMAO…good one LOCOENG.

Not Imgburn :disagree: :slight_smile:

Needless to say I was disappointed. :doh:

[quote=LOCOENG;2069916]

Needless to say I was disappointed. :doh:[/quote]

Lol.

That’s a dang shame LOCO. :a