Freecovers.net > is it worth it?

Is it worth paying for a gold membership on freecovers . net for high resolution images?
Does paying for a high resolution images mean you get much better picture.
I download free images and these are still good quality.
Also what is the best site on the net for images interms of size (data base size ) & quality of images?

http://www.cdcovers.cc/covers

Quality can vary a bit depending on the quality of the scans that members have uploaded. Occasionally I find a cover at Freecovers that I didn’t find at cdcovers, but not often.

Ok, so what’s the difference in quality like between standard and gold members on freecovers?
Does cd freaks have a premier membership option also? and if so how does it compare with reecovers?

[quote=cloudwalker;2208265]Ok, so what’s the difference in quality like between standard and gold members on freecovers?
Does cd freaks have a premier membership option also? and if so how does it compare with reecovers?[/quote]

Big difference between standard and gold downloads. Some differences between my gold download and standard download-680K vs 100K, 2.1meg vs 280K, 1meg vs 244K. Can make the difference between a fuzzy print and a sharp one. With membership to DVDCoverart.org and free Cdcovers.cc, don’t need to go there too often. But the difference in quality convinced me to “go for the gold”.:slight_smile: If you find covers there often, might be worth it.