Free Third Party Plugin Download

vbimport

Here is two links and one .dll file and I’ll explain the .dll file after the links.

The authors of the Machinist2 updated to 2.1 so I suggest that everyone who has
the machinist installed go and update that to ensure they do not have any problems. It could of fixed some small bugs and issues so start there. http://www.platinumripper.com/Machinist2.1.setup.exe

Now for the .dll file how to…

1. Download the zip file and extract the zip to your desktop.

2. Now you’ll see a file labeled “machinist2.dll”.

3. Now just copy the .dll and paste it into your DVD neXt COPY Folder and you can now backup decrypted movies.

Nice, thanks Doc

thank you

No sorry your only choice is AnyDVD on the 64 bit OS.

Dumb question how do just copy just the extension .dll

[QUOTE=cadijan;2309084]Dumb question how do just copy just the extension .dll[/QUOTE]
under programs you will find a DVDneXtCOPY file. Double click that to open it up and then you drag and drop the machinist2.dll and place it along with the rest of the dll that were installed along with DVDneXtCOPY

Thank you.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2253261]No sorry your only choice is AnyDVD on the 64 bit OS.[/QUOTE]

So are you saying the “machinist2.dll” wont work on a 64 bit system?

[QUOTE=dukedempsey;2493449]So are you saying the “machinist2.dll” wont work on a 64 bit system?[/QUOTE]
No machinist works with DNC products on 64bit systems. The other member was asking about a program that DNC does not make and should not have even posted that in this sub-forum to begin with

awww ok, guess I miss read it. Thanks for the clarification

Posts cleaned up now.

Link to .exe updated as there was a machinist2 update. The .dll is for the original version only.

Where is the machinist update? I have already updated DNC NT 4 to the latest version.

[QUOTE=Blue-J;2521282]Where is the machinist update? I have already updated DNC NT 4 to the latest version.[/QUOTE]

In the first post it was edited.

The authors of the Machinist2 updated to 2.1 so I suggest that everyone who has
the machinist installed go and update that to ensure they do not have any problems. It could of fixed some small bugs and issues so start there. http://www.platinumripper.com/Machinist2.setup.exe

Thank you.

every time I go to run this program i get na error opening this file. That is all it says “error opening this file for writing” C:\windows\system32\machinist2.dll
then the option to quit ignore or abort.
I’m using Windows 7
any help?
Thanks

Your anti-software is stopping it. Please turn this off to install or make it allowable in the anti program stopping it.

Thank you that did work.

this is great

I’m so glad you uploaded this