Free software to remove copy protection

vbimport

Does anyone know where I can get a free program to remove the copy protection from my DVDs so that I can copy them? I was using the free trial of AnyDVD but now that's expired and I was hoping that I could find something to use without spending any money.

There is DVD Genie freely available…

Dvd Shrink and Dvd Decrypter are both free and both will remove standard Macrovision copy protection.

Does anyone know where I can get a free program to remove the copy protection from my CDs so that I can copy them and make mp3?

You can use a CD ripper like Audiograbber, CDex, EAC,… for this matter just google for them.

Greetings,

Can you help me remove a copy protected cd so that I can copy the program from it to another cd? (It is a cd)

Suniel

That is a bit cryptic.
What disc do you wish to back up?

I’d say if your copy of AnyDVD expired, buy it - it’s worth the price - it is small, it is transparant and works in the background, so you can use ANY software to copy/burn do whatever, the DVD will appear non protected by any application since AnyDVD does its work in the background - Plus it al so handls CD protection !

Hi :slight_smile:

This thread is 2 years old and the OP has not been online since, lol

Indeed anydvd is the best

All bowdown to slysoft :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

If you read the post’s properly you would see that SUNIEL only posted a query 2 days ago to which I replied.
Heavy night pet? :bigsmile:

That’s right you tell’em :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: And I only replied to your post :smiley: