Free software decrypts and converts Blu-ray disc to 2% of its size with nearly same quality

vbimport

Please note I’ve merged the MyBD thread with Domi’s news thread.

We’ve just posted the following news: Free software decrypts and converts Blu-ray disc to 2% of its size with nearly same quality[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/10/myce-cinemartin-mydb-95x75.png[/newsimage]
[quote]The Spanish company CineMartin claims to have developed software that makes it possible to rip a Blu-ray disc and convert it to 2% of its original size while retaining pretty much the same quality.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/free-software-decrypts-and-converts-blu-ray-disc-to-2-of-its-size-with-nearly-same-quality-73323](http://www.myce.com/news/free-software-decrypts-and-converts-blu-ray-disc-to-2-of-its-size-with-nearly-same-quality-73323)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.[/QUOTE]

Anyone know anything about a ‘new’ decrypter called MyBD? http://mybd.cinemartin.com/buy/

Here’s their home page: http://www.cinemartin.com/

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2739499]Anyone know anything about a ‘new’ decrypter called MyBD? http://mybd.cinemartin.com/buy/

Here’s their home page: http://www.cinemartin.com/[/QUOTE]

Its not new, I have known about it since it was in Alpha, although I only used the freeware version, you can only use 2 cores, the Pro version costs about 175.00USD, it has crashed repeatedly on many discs. I guess they have some work to do.

Hi, MyBD is completely new, was announced last wed, 23, i recently download the std version it is free, yes only 2 cpu but it works great and yes unlock the bd protection, well almost on the backups i made until now (5)

[QUOTE=Mateo Dalmaa;2739525]Hi, MyBD is completely new, was announced last wed, 23, i recently download the std version it is free, yes only 2 cpu but it works great and yes unlock the bd protection, well almost on the backups i made until now (5)[/QUOTE]
Its not new it was released in July, and it does not do anything more than AnyDVDHD and does not work as well… LOL. Plus all its does is make H265 and .mp4, so whats up with that.:bigsmile: This program needs a lot more testing before I would recommend it. It also says it bypasses Cinavia but it does not say it bypasses the Cinavia signal. Yes they are trying but they need a lot more than they have shown to make me believe what they say on their website. The quality factor, even in H265 leaves a lot to be desired. If they were so sure about their program they would give you a full function trial, not a half working version with absolutely no refunds if you buy the full function version, which by the way , I’ll say it again you cannot try. Read the whole website, yes the EULA if you want to call it that.

This is from their website

MyBD is a software to convert Blurays to a 2% of its size with
same resolution and almost same quality. Say to backup Blu-ray disc movies &
videos into World’s latest High quality / smallest video size codec,
producing files in the HEVC H.265 format both in MKV and MP4
containers, resulting in files of 2% or less of original BD size’s

Like I said I have not seen a 4K disc yet so I cannot refute what they say, the H265 codec (High                              Efficiency Video Compression codec ) is available in other software that give you a fully functional trial, call me skeptical. ;)

Hi Alan,
I have been talking to the support service of MyBD, so please do not confuse people. MyBD is a new software, it has been released this wednesday, they were not release any beta, so not June, not July, not August annd so on, there were no beta.

The STD is a fully functional version and you can backup entirely all your blurays. I just done with 5 of my movies.

And ou say "Like I said I have not seen a 4K disc " and i dont understand what it matter 4K on MyBD. MyBD havbe H265 and has no trial as it is free.

Skeptical no, but a litle negative and trying to confuse people probably

My monies on alan knowing what he is talking about .

Unless there are two softwares named “[B]MyBD[/B]”.
If there are surely one has a copyright registered on the name.

[QUOTE=Mateo Dalmas;2739545]Hi Alan,
I have been talking to the support service of MyBD, so please do not confuse people. MyBD is a new software, it has been released this wednesday, they were not release any beta, so not June, not July, not August annd so on, there were no beta.

The STD is a fully functional version and you can backup entirely all your blurays. I just done with 5 of my movies.

And ou say "Like I said I have not seen a 4K disc " and i dont understand what it matter 4K on MyBD. MyBD havbe H265 and has no trial as it is free.

Skeptical no, but a litle negative and trying to confuse people probably[/QUOTE]
Are you a part of this company, I see you are posting about it on other forums also. I am not a beginner here. It is only free with restrictions, are you afraid that a 21 day trial of your supposed Pro Version will show something that the free version doesn’t? All good software gives you a free trial of the real version before you buy it. and your strict no money back policy without trying the Pro Version is not my kind of software.I can name 15 softwares that will back up your blurays and convert them to H265, what is your Cinavia solution like, you boast it defeats Cinavia, does that mean it can detect and bypass the signal or not. A yes or no answer will be sufficient.:smiley:

Refunds are not available and not allowed except from our
part, cause we reserve the right of delivery at our
discretion. So try before buy. For sales questions,
write us to the above email, for technical questions write to
support at cinemartin dot com. [B]Licenses are valid for 1 person on 1
computer.[/B]
Why do you need my e-mail address for me to try your software. Even AnyDVDHd allows a trial download of 21 days without asking for information. Its an effort to even try your software, how do you expect to sell it ?

Ask your questions to mybd
Im only saying that you are trying to confuse to the people, not I do not work on that company, i mentioned this software on another forum cause im impressed, I only give to you a correction about what you said about BETA, ALPHA and/or June, and as the 4K. As I told you, this software is new, and were no beta.
And Im not speaking about the pro, and your bla bla of 21 days and other history you may tell to the people.

Do not forget, I were not wring, you, were the only that start replying to other htat this software is not new (false), etc … If you dont like it, it is ok but do not compare trials (app that cost) with no trials, free app, as MyBd Std is.

[QUOTE=Mateo Dalmas;2739555]Ask your questions to mybd
Im only saying that you are trying to confuse to the people, not I do not work on that company, i mentioned this software on another forum cause im impressed, I only give to you a correction about what you said about BETA, ALPHA and/or June, and as the 4K. As I told you, this software is new, and were no beta.
And Im not speaking about the pro, and your bla bla of 21 days and other history you may tell to the people.

Do not forget, I were not wring, you, were the only that start replying to other htat this software is not new (false), etc … If you dont like it, it is ok but do not compare trials (app that cost) with no trials, free app, as MyBd Std is.[/QUOTE] Good luck with this.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2739561]Good luck with this.;)[/QUOTE]

I don’t want to post the wring thing. :wink:

Toward the end of this YouTube Festus explains it.

//youtu.be/a8363Z3V0Es

Mateo Dalmas

If you want a [B]free[/B] program that can convert to H265, I’d suggest BD Rebuilder. Jdobbs added this capability recently. Only outputs to MKV files.

And Hybrid can also use the X265 encoder for this conversion. This is not a very user-friendly interface however. Selur is making a program that requires some knowledge and experience from the user. But it is free to use.

Neither will decrypt anything, but if you are working with Blu-ray, you should have a copy of AnyDVD HD! Or at least, a copy of MakeMKV…it can backup Blu-ray for free while it remains in beta.

Thanks your suggestions Kerry, but i’ll keep DVDFab and MyBD as Im more confortable using only 1 app to backup/convert my blurays than having to use anydvd or makemkv for decrypt and then other for backup or convert

I have to agree with Kerry on this as the DVDFab and BD Rebuilder combo is hard to beat.

They’re both excellent programs.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2739570]Mateo Dalmas

If you want a [B]free[/B] program that can convert to H265, I’d suggest BD Rebuilder. Jdobbs added this capability recently. Only outputs to MKV files.

And Hybrid can also use the X265 encoder for this conversion. This is not a very user-friendly interface however. Selur is making a program that requires some knowledge and experience from the user. But it is free to use.

Neither will decrypt anything, but if you are working with Blu-ray, you should have a copy of AnyDVD HD! Or at least, a copy of MakeMKV…it can backup Blu-ray for free while it remains in beta.[/QUOTE]
I think it very coincidental that BD Rebuilder added H265 recently and this program comes out with it right after. Just my thoughts.

We’ve just posted the following news: Free software decrypts and converts Blu-ray disc to 2% of its size with nearly same quality[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/10/myce-cinemartin-mydb-95x75.png[/newsimage]

The Spanish company CineMartin claims to have developed software that makes it possible to rip a Blu-ray disc and convert it to 2% of its original size while retaining pretty much the same quality.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/free-software-decrypts-and-converts-blu-ray-disc-to-2-of-its-size-with-nearly-same-quality-73323](http://www.myce.com/news/free-software-decrypts-and-converts-blu-ray-disc-to-2-of-its-size-with-nearly-same-quality-73323)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Spanish company???:eek:
D*mn,those guys are really brave…challenging the European stooges of the real US governement,the multimedia industry…:bigsmile:

Spain must be the country to do business in .

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2739648][B]Spain must be the country to do business in[/B] .[/QUOTE]
It all depends on what type of business you are looking to do? LOL. :flower:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2739640]Spanish company???:eek:
D*mn,those guys are really brave…challenging the European stooges of the real US governement,the multimedia industry…:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Well, no one expects an Inquisition in Spain!

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2739652]Well, no one expects an Inquisition in Spain![/QUOTE] They should, since the Spanish Inquisition actually gave several weeks notice before doing their inquisiting… unlike the Python Inquisition. :smiley: