1.Photory
2.Ashampoo WinOptimizer
3.SodaPDF 8 Standard
4.EaseUS Todo PCTrans Pro
5.PhotoToFilm
6.Genie Timeline Home

Check here for details: http://www.watermark-software.com/summer/

Good luck!

Just Forewarning to others…it’s free but you have to register to get these free offers. So if you don’t want to use them and register yourself then don’t don’t them. So it’s not really free there are strings attached.

^What program did you test?

I Just tested the ‘EaseUS Todo PCTrans Pro’ above, and no registering was necessary for downloading that… I am a little puzzled that there were two nearly identical and proprietary Microsoft Word .DOC documents included instead of PDF/RTF/ODF whatever open format, but there was a serial and a direct link to download the trial version for the program.
I manually unpacked the installer and moved the resulting folder to a test VM, but apart from being very eager to go on the net, registering was a breeze using the serial.

A find it a little odd that it did not support moving the application to a USB drive connected when I did choose "Transfer local applications (Transfer applications between local disks)’, but it may be related to VMWare and how it handles USB… or the installer installs a USB driver. The latter is more severe than the first.
Nevertheless, uninstalled by reboot :flower:

The PDF program requires you to register to get the free key. So far the other one Photory - I will have to try again to see what it says.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2773272]Just Forewarning to others…it’s free but you have to register to get these free offers. So if you don’t want to use them and register yourself then don’t don’t them. So it’s not really free there are strings attached.[/QUOTE]

Hi thank you for noticing. For the record, I will say photory and phototofilm need nothing to register.

And as for the other ones, I don’t use my usual email account to get the license, instead I use free email account to get the license, which has no information about me. So they can get nothing from it.

They have their ways, I have my ways to get the free.:wink: