Free shipping @Rima.com on select media

Unusual for Rima to have free shipping so act fast because this probably will not last long.
http://www.rima.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=R&Category_Code=FSZ

If I didn’t already have at least 1500 T02’s I would be all over this.

Yo-

[B]Rare and outstanding find - thank you-eh!![/B]

me too!

damn no hub printable [B]+R[/B] 8x with free shipping but thanks Jim.

yeah I know, that is what I was looking for 2.:frowning:

Doesn’t look like much of a deal to me. Did they jack up their prices, or where they already that expensive without free shipping?

Plus, all of the media is -R and 8x. Where are the 8x +R and 16x media deals?

And yes, I already know that Rima is the best source for quality TY, but that doesn’t mean I’m willing to pay out the nose.

Yup, looks like they jacked up the price $3-4, on the Taiyo Yuden DVD+R 4.7GB, 8X, Silver Lacquer, 100-Pack, if you look at the same item, without FREE SHIPPING, it’s cheaper…hhhhmmmm…

Yes, I also noticed that to, about the high prices. Boy, every company is jacking everything up to make a buck. :(:frowning: I wish they would offer the 16X media with free shipping. Probably because the T03 moves.

Shipping is $8.00+ for me, I noticed the prices were increased but it still saves me $4.00 over the reg. prices with shipping charges.:flower: so it is cheaper!

[quote=negritude;2238776]Doesn’t look like much of a deal to me. Did they jack up their prices, or where they already that expensive without free shipping?

Plus, all of the media is -R and 8x. Where are the 8x +R and 16x media deals?

And yes, I already know that Rima is the best source for quality TY, but that doesn’t mean I’m willing to pay out the nose.[/quote]
yes they raised them about $4.00/100. ;)T02 is listed. Living in Cali. it is probably not much of a savings for you. It do save me $4.00 approx. The prices are much higher at Shop4Tech too because of supposed free shipping. TYG02 is some of the best media u can ever use unless u need bitsetting.

:DNext time I will try to explain every thing on how u save money. Sorry some of u felt u were getting the shaft. Negritude the T02 is shiny top I remember u don’t like, this is y u did not see them.

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2238855]Shipping is $8.00+ for me, I noticed the prices were increased but it still saves me $4.00 over the reg. prices with shipping charges.:flower: so it is cheaper![/QUOTE]

It’s $6.20 for a single pack over here.

Eh, it’s more of the principle at this point, if they were to offer their original prices with free shipping, I probably would’ve bought 6-8x 100 packs, since my supply of T02’s are running a bit low. :sad:

[quote=r_saotome;2238904]It’s $6.20 for a single pack over here.

Eh, it’s more of the principle at this point, if they were to offer their original prices with free shipping, I probably would’ve bought 6-8x 100 packs, since my supply of T02’s are running a bit low. :sad:[/quote]
It has been a while but they do free shipping on Qty’s of about 600 at original price on a lot of stuff including T02, I just was concerned that you guys thought I turned u on to a screwing, still you can save almost $2.00/100.

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2238910]It has been a while but they do free shipping on Qty’s of about 600 at original price on a lot of stuff including T02, I just was concerned that you guys thought I turned u on to a screwing, still you can save almost $2.00/100.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, not anymore, it’s $19.60 for 8x 100 packs for me. :frowning:

If I see that deal on large Qty’s again I will give u a shout. Here is some of the cheapest T02 shipped, I can find http://www.meritline.com/taiyo-yuden-8x-dvd-plus-r-silver-thermal---p-18444.aspx

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2238868]:DNext time I will try to explain every thing on how u save money. Sorry some of u felt u were getting the shaft.[/QUOTE]

No, the problem is that I’m spoiled. I realize that the normal price for TY is around $40 for 100 pieces, and this a price that many of you have been paying for a long time.

My problem is that I still haven’t gotten over the way I used to be able to buy branded TY for $20 per 100 pieces. I never had to buy unbranded TY in the old days, because the branded stuff was all over the place.

So, even though I know that Rima has the best quality and most consistent TY, I tend to get a bit of sticker shock whenever I see their prices. I think I’ve been insulated from the real cost of TY for so long, that I wasn’t aware of just how expensive it is, or rather, I knew how much it cost, but I was in denial.

The price definitely is jacked up but that being said it still ends up saving $1-$2 over the old price+shipping. I was paying between $31-$32 shipped for the silvertop 8x -R TYG02s but now it would cost me just under $30 shipped. So it is a bit of a savings but definitely not a screaming deal.

[quote=negritude;2239001]No, the problem is that I’m spoiled. I realize that the normal price for TY is around $40 for 100 pieces, and this a price that many of you have been paying for a long time.

My problem is that I still haven’t gotten over the way I used to be able to buy branded TY for $20 per 100 pieces. I never had to buy unbranded TY in the old days, because the branded stuff was all over the place.

So, even though I know that Rima has the best quality and most consistent TY, I tend to get a bit of sticker shock whenever I see their prices. I think I’ve been insulated from the real cost of TY for so long, that I wasn’t aware of just how expensive it is, or rather, I knew how much it cost, but I was in denial.[/quote]
I know, we did not know how good we had it.
Sony and Fuji Yudens:sad:we miss you.