Free PDF Converter for Mac, anyone interested?

vbimport

Just curious about the question. I got several free codes, if someone interested in, i can give up to 5 promote code.:iagree:

[QUOTE=kaser123;2623726]Just curious about the question. I got several free codes, if someone interested in, i can give up to 5 promote code.:iagree:[/QUOTE]
And how did you attain these codes that you are giving away for free? Are you a rep from the software company?

Yep, i am the marketing director of the company. And we want to collect any feedback from users.:iagree:

i am not sure it would be ok if i run a giveaway campaign on this forum, as it sounds like some kind of spamming.

Why not ask the people who run this forum? Have someone review your product?

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2623836]Why not ask the people who run this forum? Have someone review your product?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t be 100% certain that this is still the case but as far as I’m aware no one on the review team has a Mac.

[B]Wombler[/B]

@Wombler Thanks for you mention. I will negotiate with the team to see if there is any chance to give me the free code of windows version.

BTW, Anyone who has a Mac want to the free code, just feel free to contact me or drop me a email address.