Free Licenses for 26 Ashampoo Apps - Offer expires today!

vbimport

Hello,

Just found this while I was surfing the Internet. Got a couple of licenses for myself as well.

Click HERE to get Free Licenses as well :smiley:

P.S.: MODs are free to move this thread where it should be :slight_smile:

They do this every so often, I tried a few of their products and they are fine for the basic computer guy. Now I get a constant barrage of e-mails everyday. I don’t blame them they are just marketing their products.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2051379]They do this every so often, I tried a few of their products and they are fine for the basic computer guy. Now I get a constant barrage of e-mails everyday. I don’t blame them they are just marketing their products.;)[/QUOTE]
Oh is it. I didn’t know.

I thought might be useful for someone who was looking to buy them.

I’ve got the licenses but, I doubt I’ll use them :stuck_out_tongue:

I had got a Free DivX Pro license earlier but, I’ve never used it till date :smiley:

Looks like the give-aways are the old versions, so I would image you will get bombed with “time to upgrade” nags.

I wouldn’t mind having a free copy of Ashampoo Office 2008, but they are “giving away” Office 2006. No, thanks anyway.

[QUOTE=The Kipper;2051417]Looks like the give-aways are the old versions, so I would image you will get bombed with “time to upgrade” nags.[/QUOTE]
Yes, that’s for sure.