FREE- Ideal DVD Copy ($39.97) 3-2-14

vbimport

3-2-14
Ideal DVD Copy is a simple and great DVD Copy Software. It can copy or burn any protected DVDs to blank DVD directly, or copy to computer hard drive as DVD folders or ISO file. It also supports burning DVD from hard drive to blank DVD. Ideal DVD copy can Shrink dvd9 to dvd5 or split to two dvd5 discs. It can also Burn dvd9 to dvd9 and dvd5 to dvd5 with the original quality. along with all these features, ideal dvd copy has strong decryption technology.

download here; http://dailysoftwaregiveaway.com/

Note the correc user name to register is:

User Name:dailysoftwaregiveaway ideal

the serial code is fine.

I guess this site is a lookalike site to GiveawayoftheDay.:bigsmile:

believe it or not I have found another site also all legit too giving excellent software away plus big discounts but I will not post it here for obvious reasons.
I like free…:D:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2721014]believe it or not I have found another site also all legit too giving excellent software away plus big discounts but I will not post it here for obvious reasons.
I like free…:D:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

But we own all this software already, ILLP, we bought it, and its all lifetime, so it great for the members that don’t have it, for us, we missed the boat. LOL.

well yes we have lifetime licenses for the software but it is very nice that others get a chance to get a free copy of Ideal dvd copy software I love the Ideal media solutions package it is fantastic.:slight_smile: