Free Fab, ImgBurn and Double Layer

vbimport

I am using the free FabHD and want to burn a Double Layer DVD of the Planet Earth series, using Imgburn
I hope Im on the right forum
My question is:
What shoud my settings in Fab Hd be to get dvd to hard drive, so that then Imgburn can be used to burn a DL disc.
I see the dvd5 and dvd9 setting in Fab. I assume i should check Dvd9? Correct?
Anything else I need to do with FabHD settings??
Thanks in advance. Jamos

Just rip the disc to your HDD as either full disc or main movie. The DVD5 and DVD9 options are not included in the free version of DVDFab AFAIK.

[quote=jamoskeag3;2045745]I am using the free FabHD and want to burn a Double Layer DVD of the Planet Earth series, using Imgburn
I hope Im on the right forum
My question is:
What shoud my settings in Fab Hd be to get dvd to hard drive, so that then Imgburn can be used to burn a DL disc.
I see the dvd5 and dvd9 setting in Fab. I assume i should check Dvd9? Correct?
Anything else I need to do with FabHD settings??
Thanks in advance. Jamos[/quote]
I am surprised you did not know this Jamos. The free decrypter only rips to a hdd folder, thats it. You need to [B]buy[/B] the Platnium or Gold version to do what you ask.

You are talking about a Ripit4Me die hard there Alan :smiley:

I am just stating the facts. I could care less about Ripit4me.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2045753]I am surprised you did not know this Jamos. The free decrypter only rips to a hdd folder, thats it. You need to [B]buy[/B] the Platnium or Gold version to do what you ask.[/QUOTE]
Well, dont be surprised there Alan, because Ive never had to worry about doing a DL before. So, you got to start somewhere, and Ive always believed its never too late to learn.
Two questions:

1. If I use free Fab to down load to HDD, can Imgburn then pick it up to burn DL (That is, will it be in an OK format for Imgburn?)
  2. In free version, it appears to give me choice between dvd5 and dvd9. Why is that, if its not really an option for the free version??

It will rip to a VIDEO_TS folder which you open in Build mode in Imgburn. Choose your layer break and burn. Easy peasy.

EDIT: If you click on those options you should get a popup telling you to get the full version to enable them.

[quote=LOCOENG;2045764]It will rip to a VIDEO_TS folder which you open in Build mode in Imgburn. Choose your layer break and burn. Easy peasy.

EDIT: If you click on those options you should get a popup telling you to get the full version to enable them.[/quote]
Correct.:clap:

[QUOTE=LOCOENG;2045764]It will rip to a VIDEO_TS folder which you open in Build mode in Imgburn. Choose your layer break and burn. Easy peasy.

EDIT: If you click on those options you should get a popup telling you to get the full version to enable them.[/QUOTE]
Loco,
Thank you very much. I think thats all I need to know, hopefully.
Ive got the guide for using build mode in Imgburn, so i should be good for gold.
Again, mucho thanks.
Which goes to proof that the only stupid question is the one not asked.
This is a great forum with great members, always willing to help.
Jamos :slight_smile:

Happy burning.