Free Easeus Partiton Master

Today only 02/27/2009. Easeus is giving away Partition Master free. It’s a pretty good partition manager for 32/64 bit windows. Here’s the link for the username and password for the free download.

[QUOTE=Whappo;2228450]Today only 02/27/2009. Easeus is giving away Partition Master free. It’s a pretty good partition manager for 32/64 bit windows. Here’s the link for the username and password for the free download.

http://maketecheasier.com/download-easeus-partition-master-for-free-24-hours-only/2009/02/27[/QUOTE]Your link is no good using FF 3.06 and IE 7 for me anyway.

Weird, I’m downloading it now. Try getting to it from here:

I keep getting Forbidden when trying to DL it

Yeah, I just tried it again and get the same messsage. They must be slammed.

[QUOTE=Whappo;2228459]Yeah, I just tried it again and get the same messsage. They must be slammed.[/QUOTE]ok thanks i’ll try again later.

The link takes me to the site, but I get a 403 forbidden error when the download link is clicked.

I am downloading it as I type. Thanks Whappo!
budzos

[QUOTE=Whappo;2228459]Yeah, I just tried it again and get the same messsage. They must be slammed.[/QUOTE]Getting it now so ya the server is getting hammered … thanks again.

Yeah, it seems to be working again.

gah the DL kept aborting on me and took about 7 tries to finally get it. So do you have to install it today or is this good any time to install?

There is no registration key to enter anywhere and I installed it on my PC and then copied the zip file to a flash drive for backup. Nothing in the Readme about timing out or registering.

[QUOTE=Whappo;2228557]There is no registration key to enter anywhere and I installed it on my PC and then copied the zip file to a flash drive for backup. Nothing in the Readme about timing out or registering.[/QUOTE]ok thanks again :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Whappo;2228450]Today only 02/27/2009. Easeus is giving away Partition Master free. It’s a pretty good partition manager for 32/64 bit windows. Here’s the link for the username and password for the free download.[/quote]Not sure about the quality of that software.
I had to ban two of their forum spamming crew last summer. :cop:

I have a bought copy from a year ago and have had no issues with it

[QUOTE=mciahel;2228601]Not sure about the quality of that software.
I had to ban two of their forum spamming crew last summer. :cop:[/QUOTE]

Too bad about the spammers. In the “real” world I use Gparted, but I like to play around with different programs. :slight_smile:

The Easeus is a lot more user friendly than Gparted is.

I still use both.

Even the server version of Easeus was a breeze to use.

Thanks for the heads up, Whappo.

I finally got it after several tries and installed it to see what it looks like. Reminds me quite a bit of older versions of Partition Magic in appearance. If it will do what that would, but on newer systems including 64 bit, it will be a keeper. :iagree:

Yo-

After six tries - finally got whole download-eh!!

(should have known that when you mention “free” around CDF - even the departed try and download it-eh)

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2228752]Yo-

After six tries - finally got whole download-eh!!

(should have known that when you mention “free” around CDF - even the departed try and download it-eh)[/QUOTE]

Thats for sure :bigsmile:

Finally got my free copy to go with my bought one :iagree: :slight_smile: