Free Acronis True Image 10

I saw this pop up on several sites today. Here’s the link, you have to register

www.acronis.co.uk/mag/ati10pe

I already have True Image 11, but I tried the site and it’s either jammed or just very slow.

It’s jammed up, because of all the people on FatWallet and SlickDeals (and other sites) who have been downloading it since last night.

Thanks, but I already been using True Image 12 for some time now.

It has better AHCI compatibility, so users with SATA drives can be assured that their Bootable Recovery Media will work on all boards without changing BIOS settings to IDE

Yo-

Oustanding find of a outstanding program at a outstanding price (free)-eh!!

ill probably try this software :wink: (hopefully it’s better than there old stuff was cause that pretty much sucked but it seems people like the newer stuff from what’s said here :wink: )

but lately for general HDD imaging i been using a free linux based app called PING ( http://ping.windowsdream.com/ping.html ) (seems to work good for basic hard drive partition imaging to another hard drive partition, which is generally all i really need)

but anyways, thanks as im sure this software is pretty good especially considering it’s 100percent free with no catches :wink:

Already using 11 myself but still a good find for those that don’t already have it. :iagree:

They want you to register, but no download link is provided. Scam!! :a

I had some problems with that too, but you have to set up an account. They email you the product key, which is automatically registered with Acronis, you then create an account, and select the already registered products to get the download. I didn’t really need this version but I wanted to be sure it was for real and it is.

They sent me mail telling me they sent me another mail with registration code…Nothing:a … SCAM!! Of course the mail they sent wanted me to upgrade to latest version!

I’m not sure what your problem is, but it is no scam. I have the downloaded program on my hard drive.

You need to sign in to your account in order to download the product and it not a scam as I did it already

I did log in to my account. Info was correct. No link for downloading. :a SCAM!!

No you don’t understand how to get it. I went round in circles before I found the file.
Use your eyes and your brain and you will succeed.

[QUOTE=weedougie;2212608]No you don’t understand how to get it. I went round in circles before I found the file.
Use your eyes and your brain and you will succeed.[/QUOTE]The link in the first post is no good for me and tried with FireFox 3.05 and IE7. I’m in the USA so maybe that is the problem? I have an account at arconis.com.

[QUOTE=Bob;2212638]The link in the first post is no good for me and tried with FireFox 3.05 and IE7. I’m in the USA so maybe that is the problem? I have an account at arconis.com.[/QUOTE]

Odd, I just tried it with Opera and IE7, no problems. Also in the US.

[QUOTE=Whappo;2212645]Odd, I just tried it with Opera and IE7, no problems. Also in the US.[/QUOTE]Could be from all the down lines from the ice storm near here.

2 days now no email with serial number

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2212656]2 days now no email with serial number[/QUOTE]Go to your account Jethro unless you already have.

Anyone have another link to this? I have 7 and 11 but i collect this stuff.

[QUOTE=rogman49;2212599]I did log in to my account. Info was correct. No link for downloading. :a SCAM!![/QUOTE]

Log in and go to your account. On the left there will be a link to registered products. Click it. Your serial and link to download will be right there.

[QUOTE=Bob;2212647]Could be from all the down lines from the ice storm near here.[/QUOTE]I just called my ISP and they said that’s my problem. There are other sites i cannot connect to :frowning: