Free 2-Day Shipping at Amazon for the Next Month

vbimport

Once you’re signed up, go into your account, look for “manage prime”, and then turn off the auto-upgrade. That way, you won’t be charged when the 30-day trial is over. No need to worry or mark your calendar. Enjoy.

[QUOTE=negritude;2468746]Sign up for Amazon Prime and get free 2-day shipping for the next month:

Once you’re signed up, go into your account, look for “manage prime”, and then turn off the auto-upgrade. That way, you won’t be charged when the 30-day trial is over. No need to worry or mark your calendar. Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the information Negritude about turning off the auto upgrade. Did not know that.

Mr. Bill :iagree:

Wow excellent find, I am signed up!

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2468785]Wow excellent find, I am signed up![/QUOTE]

Don’t forget to turn off the auto-upgrade.

First thing I did after signing up, thanks :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=negritude;2468809]Don’t forget to turn off the auto-upgrade.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up Negritude. Just pre-ordered a Blu Ray movie and followed your advice.

I already ordered something for my wife and son for Christmas so far, I think they will be very pleased as is my wallet :wink:

great, thanks!! :bow:

Wow, this prime shipping is fast! I ordered something yesterday afternoon, and it arrived this evening. :eek:

Saved $6.58 on my first order …thanks for the heads up on this deal negritude

It is very fast
I did 4 order 3 order takes under 36 hours and 1 order coming tomorrow it takes 48hour
very nice :clap:

I have an Antec 300 on the way now …free 2 day shipping on a PC Case is Sweet.

Just signed up myself that is a good deal free 2 day shipping for 30 days. :clap: :iagree:

How to extend the free prime shipping for another three months:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/979788/

Thanks negritude, Great find!!

I used the free trial MANY times for the Holidays already.

Trial Membership Dates: November 25, 2009 - March 30, 2010

WOOT! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=negritude;2480216]How to extend the free prime shipping for another three months:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/979788/[/QUOTE]

And remember, for the trial extension:

1. Make sure you are LOGGED OUT of your Amazon account before you start.

2. You do NOT have to actually buy the book, only make it to the order confirmation screen.

3. Be sure to turn OFF the auto-upgrade setting under Manage Prime, so your card doesn’t get charged.

Hmmmmm…it didn’t work for me followed the instructions just like it
said to do but no joy still on 30 day trial. :sad: :disagree:

[QUOTE=getit29;2480607]Hmmmmm…it didn’t work for me followed the instructions just like it
said to do but no joy still on 30 day trial. :sad: :disagree:[/QUOTE]

You may have to wait until your first trial expires before you can signup for the new one. My 30-day trial had already expired, and then this extended it to March. You just signed up a week or so ago, so you can’t do anything to extend it just yet.

[QUOTE=negritude;2480634]You may have to wait until your first trial expires before you can signup for the new one. My 30-day trial had already expired, and then this extended it to March. You just signed up a week or so ago, so you can’t do anything to extend it just yet.[/QUOTE]

Thanks negritude kind of had the feeling that was what was wrong and why
it wouldn’t let me extend it.

Just worked for me! I burned up a ton of $$ during the last month I had the Prime trial (since expired).

This should be a fun 3 months, thanks :slight_smile: