Free 1TB email

vbimport

Hriders.com gives unlimited free 1 Terabyte email accounts that include 500 Megabyte attachments.

We have been asked why we would do such a thing. The answer is simple to help people store large amounts of information in a safe and secure environment.

We live in a world where natural and un-natural events take place, that can destroy homes or offices, when that happens many people loose all of their family pictures, their furnishings, office equipment and more.

Our servers are housed in an environmentally safe solar powered site run by our friends at aiso.net

Well thats… nice?

http://www.hriders.com/web_page.cfm?web_pageID=38

I also ask myself why they would do such a thing. 40 million emails, is that really neccessary for our virtual mailbox :wink:

Now I am waiting for the first site to give away PB mailboxes. Maybe Belvedere will be the first? :bigsmile:

Like I’m going to trust an account with all my critical information to a site with a motherbike on the front page! :rolleyes:

After a PB mailbox will come EB :smiley:

I have had a 1TB web space for some time. At home, more than one TB of course. But who would use 1TB on a remote server that is under someone else’s control all the time? If anyone’s so serious about mails, run your own mail server at home for PB mail accounts, solar-powered and protected by 24*7 CCTV and dogs. I do have pratically limitless space and bandwidth but the problem is what time I can find in my real life to do with those things. HDTV is a good thing for a start but my electronics and computer hardwares are not yet ready enough for HDTV. :sad: