Frankenweenie

vbimport

does anyone of a version that will copy the aforementioned movie? I’ve tried ver 5 thru 8 no good. /i tried…for the 1st time version 9{WHOA!!!}. I needs me sum schoolin’.Version 9 is a bit over me head.Can’t Mr Toa keep it simple like the old days?..:doh:…thanx Jim

The most recent version 8 (8.2.2.8.) works with Frankenweenie and I suspect earlier versions do too as I’ve never seen any queries regarding this disc other than Cinavia related problems.

It could be a bad pressing, or a dirty/damaged disc.

Have you tried cleaning it?

If you post the last section of your internal log relating to this disc it would help clarify what’s wrong.

Click on the question mark icon at the top right and you’ll see an option to open the log folder.

[B]Wombler[/B]

the disc is new. I looked anyway it does’nt seem to be scratched or chipped.I’ll have to try ver. 8228.Would’nt ya know I don’t have that version.So many versions so little memory.I’ll need to get my wife to help me with the log.I really don’t use thr computer all that much.I’m still trying to figure out how to use my{windows phone to make a call}.Yes, old habits die hard for me

[QUOTE=bandog101;2683514]the disc is new. I looked anyway it does’nt seem to be scratched or chipped.I’ll have to try ver. 8228.Would’nt ya know I don’t have that version.So many versions so little memory.I’ll need to get my wife to help me with the log.I really don’t use thr computer all that much.I’m still trying to figure out how to use my{windows phone to make a call}.Yes, old habits die hard for me[/QUOTE]

All it takes is a bit of dirt orientated the wrong way and it throws the laser.

Even a partial fingerprint can do it if it happens to be in the wrong place.

If it’s a bad pressing it can look perfect as the flaw is within the disc.

I’ve also had a brand new DVD taken straight out of the box that wouldn’t rip no matter how many times I tried it and I couldn’t see any dirt on it even reflecting the disc in the light.

I cleaned it and it ripped perfectly. :wink:

Anyway, see how you get on with 8.2.2.8. and if you still have any problems post the log and I’ll have a look at it for you.

[B]Wombler[/B]