Fragments DVD Protection?

vbimport

After DVDFab and then placing a copy of Fragments in my DVD Player the movie starts right away people are in the ER is this how the movie starts? did I miss a chapter? is there a new protection on the orignal DVD? someone please reply. thanks! :smiley:

[QUOTE=BenjaWiz;2461226]After DVDFab and then placing a copy of Fragments in my DVD Player the movie starts right away people are in the ER is this how the movie starts? did I miss a chapter? is there a new protection on the orignal DVD? someone please reply. thanks! :D[/QUOTE]
Why don’t you put the original DVD into your DVD player and find out if you got the movie backed up correctly

[QUOTE=BenjaWiz;2461226]After DVDFab and then placing a copy of Fragments in my DVD Player the movie starts right away people are in the ER[B] is this how the movie starts? did I miss a chapter?[/B] is there a new protection on the orignal DVD? someone please reply. thanks! :D[/QUOTE]

Hi BenjaWiz
Welcome to the forum :flower:

As my good friend GJ pointed out you should watch the original disc, I personal don’t make a backup of something I have not seen, I mean what happens if sfter you make the backup and watch it and you don’t even like the flick :frowning: and you may never watch it again meaning you wasted a blank DVD :eek:

Tis only my .02 cents
[B]SJ[/B]

Storm I gotcha, and I really appreciate you welcoming me to your community if I could find the DVD I would check it but I believe the kids might have gotten to it and I just had it on my desk lol.

[QUOTE=BenjaWiz;2461378]Storm I gotcha, and I really appreciate you welcoming me to your community if I could find the DVD I would check it but I believe [B]the kids might have gotten to it [/B]and I just had it on my desk lol.[/QUOTE]

:eek: When it comes to DVD’s or CD’s kids have gorilla fingers :doh: you may want to count your blessings that you have the backup :bigsmile:

[B]SJ[/B]

Very much true storm thats why I was going to make a legal backup of it so incase the kids got to it, looks like i’m too late lol still have not found the DVD.