FPS decreases after loading a second dvd

vbimport

Hello, i have a big problem with the newest DVDFab version 6218. I bought it, got my official registration code, put in a dvd to convert it to an avi it went good with a speed of 183 FPS , marvellous within a blink of the eye i ripped it. with my INTEL quad core processor. Afyer closing the program and re-open and put a second dvd to rip it too to AVI the FPS decreases to 0.001 FPS after closing AnyDVD, it wasn’t possible to rip it. I Tried severe other DVD’s with the same result…it was not possible to rip any file.

Operating system: Win XP Home Edition 2002 Service Pack 3.
Intel Core 2 quad CPU Q6600, with 4 GB of Ram.

When i return back to DVDFab Platinum 4.0.2.0. Beta version it runs smoothly well with 73,5 FPS.

What’s going on, is it a setting or is just the installed program AnyDVD still bugging after it’s closed?

[QUOTE=rsweres;2505747]Hello, i have a big problem with the newest DVDFab version 6218. I bought it, got my official registration code, put in a dvd to convert it to an avi it went good with a speed of 183 FPS , marvellous within a blink of the eye i ripped it. with my INTEL quad core processor. Afyer closing the program and re-open and put a second dvd to rip it too to AVI the FPS decreases to 0.001 FPS after closing AnyDVD, it wasn’t possible to rip it. I Tried severe other DVD’s with the same result…it was not possible to rip any file.

Operating system: Win XP Home Edition 2002 Service Pack 3.
Intel Core 2 quad CPU Q6600, with 4 GB of Ram.

When i return back to DVDFab Platinum 4.0.2.0. Beta version it runs smoothly well with 73,5 FPS.

What’s going on, is it a setting or is just the installed program AnyDVD still bugging after it’s closed?[/QUOTE]

Hi rsweres
Welcome to the forum :flower:

I have moved your thread to the DVDFab mobile option sub-forum :smiley:

Not sure how you are going about do the process but for starters, it is recomended to rip the files to the hard drive and do the converssion from there…also when using DVDFab you don’t need anydvd (there are known issues between the two programs :wink:

also which profile are you using ?

Welcome rsweres

Make sure anydvd is actually closed

You may want to try and download the newest DVDFab beta 7.0.2.7 and give it a try

Hello, as a profile i’m using ‘generic.default’ in dvd to mobile, the version evaluates till april the 5th, this year. Is it possible to use after this period or must i buy it also?, it’s only registered from DVD to DVD which ends on march 22, 2012.

[QUOTE=rsweres;2505758]Hello, as a profile i’m using ‘generic.default’ in dvd to mobile, the version evaluates till april the 5th, this year. Is it possible to use after this period or must i buy it also?, it’s only registered from DVD to DVD which ends on march 22, 2012.[/QUOTE]

When the 30 day trial is over you will need to pay for a registration key however you can buy a lifetime registration which you can also do with the DVD to DVD then you will not have to pay every year to renew your registration :wink: