FP trying the new version of DJ still cant copy sims superstar

same thing on the sd-md1402 tmp errors read from asus 5224a…testing other programs…clonecd wont do it either.

Jamos,

I am sorry but are you just trying to copy that game with no emulation or what ? I have sims superstar and easy title to copy so I was just wonder if you was just trying to do it in DJ or what .

gio

Originally posted by giovanni42104
I am sorry but are you just trying to copy that game with no emulation or what

He must be because dj doesn’t use any form of emulation whatever. :wink:

well i thought with no emulation you can use it with blindwrite and just dont use autoplay with the tweaker or if you wanna use alcohol just the safedisc 2 profile ? I may need someone to correct me but dont both ways no emulation ? i know i may be wrong with alcohol and if I am someone correct me but I know for sure blindwrite doing that way would do it fine if you have the right hardware. That is why I was wondering

[B]Jamos,

I am sorry but are you just trying to copy that game with no emulation or what ? I have sims superstar and easy title to copy so I was just wonder if you was just trying to do it in DJ or what .

gio [/B]
You have to have read the previous threads on this subject. One in the DJ Guide and this one

oh okay now i understand . Thank FP I was just wondering what new tests was going on and curious . Now this clears up what is going on . Thanks.

Gio

well i thought with no emulation you can use it with blindwrite and just dont use autoplay with the tweaker or if you wanna use alcohol just the safedisc 2 profile ? I may need someone to correct me but dont both ways no emulation ? i know i may be wrong with alcohol and if I am someone correct me but I know for sure blindwrite doing that way would do it fine if you have the right hardware. That is why I was wondering

this is a truer test of no emulation, the key is the tosh SD-M1402 drive as the target player. although the above mentioned programs may seem to copy this title fine and even play back fine in all of your drives, the SD-M1402 is not as forgiving (generally if it works in that drive you have a 1:1 copy without emulation running (ie autoplay or clonecdtray or damien tools).

I did have some success with using clone cd and Amplify Weak Sectors on the write…it would work without emulation if i ejected the disk and reinserted it…heh…but would not work the second time i tried to play the title without ejecting and reinserting the title.

the 2 liteons ive tested (52327s and 52246s) did not do as well as the asus drive as far as writing.

I havent tried bw5 or Alc 120 yet they are next in my testing process.

basically so far the conclusion is throw out the dinasaurs…older cd/dvd drives seem to have problems with certain copies of safedisk 2.9. my theory is they prolly have a hard time accuratley reading sectors on cdr/cdrws in the first place (hence the erronous error on a sector that FP was getting from the read from his sd-m1402).