Fox shoots hunter with gun

share this story
3,972views
Get Green Alerts
Submit this story
digg reddit stumble

A man in northern Belarus was recently outfoxed…by a fox.

According to Reuters, the hunter approached the fox after wounding it, intent on killing it with the butt of his rifle.

However, the two ended up getting into a tussle, and the fox managed to trigger the rifle, shooting the hunter in the leg.

A prosecutor from the Grodno region said, “The animal fiercely resisted and in the struggle accidentally pulled the trigger with its paw.”

The hunter is currently in the hospital with a leg wound, and the fox just happened to escape.

He should be glad his gun did not have one of those 30 bullet clips like the one used here in tucson az. but wait this guy was hunting we in the USA do not want people to have 30 bullet clips for hunting we want them to have them in case they want to overthrow our government

In Soviet uh… Belarus, Fox shoot YOU! :bigsmile:

In related(?) news, cats are now being called in for jury duty in Boston.

Are the animals starting to take over??? :eek:

Or…a creative cover story for accidentally shooting yerself in the foot…

:doh:

[QUOTE=deanimator;2570144]Or…a creative cover story for accidentally shooting yerself in the foot…

:doh:[/QUOTE]

Yep. :clap:

[QUOTE=samlar;2570124] He should be glad his gun did not have one of those 30 bullet clips like the one used here in tucson az. but wait this guy was hunting we in the USA do not want people to have 30 bullet clips for hunting we want them to have them in case they want to overthrow our government[/QUOTE]
The gun in Tucson was a pistol so a hunter would probably not try to hit a fox with its butt. I believe the clip was a 33 bullet .

30 or 33 we do not need them I would not even want my sane neighbor to have a semi automatic with a clip with 30 or 33. They might be fox hunting someday and the fox get the semi automatic and start shooting toward my house.

I have a 50 round magazine for my Ruger 10/22. I have a lot of fun with it.

Personally I hope both my neighbors are well armed . One of them is a Sheriff’s deputy .
I think the average citizen does need them . There may be a time we need them if the US government ever decides to take all of our rights.

I have one of these but I just have two of the 10 round clips for it. I have considered getting one of the 50 round ones. 22 shells are pretty cheap.
I have an SKS that the also make a 50 round clip for.Kind of expensive & so would the ammunition be just to shoot for fun.
I don’t have a 1911 Colt 45 but they make this 40 round drum for it & there is a 45 round drum that used to be made for it. I bet it’s heavy though. I also bet the pistol doesn’t jump much.

That Promag drum is the one I have for my 10/22. I haven’t had a .22 rifle in many a year and got a wild hair to get some and bought the Ruger first and a couple of weeks later bought a Henry lever action .22, it is a lot of fun to shoot also. It feeds .22 short, long and long rifle just fine, also the .22s that have no powder just a lot of primer in them. .22s are cheap as for the rest of my guns I reload for them. I can reload about 500 rounds an hour on my reloader.

If you guys keep complicating your weapons and ammo, you may have to carefully teach weapons-use to the foxes and other wildlife, before they can shoot you in the leg! :bigsmile:

I don’t have the reloading equipment but maybe in the future .
I could see how a lever action rifle would be fun. The only lever action in the house Is an antique & so never fired.
The Ruger 10/22 is a nice rifle & I’ve never had it jam like an old Remington I used to have.
No problems fox hunting for me. I wouldn’t hunt them. About the only fox I’ve seen here is the Kit fox & only one of them not in the zoo.
If an animal can manage to shoot a hunter good that culls out the dumb of our species.

[QUOTE=cholla;2570568]If an animal can manage to shoot a hunter good that culls out the dumb of our species.[/QUOTE] It also means that the smartest animals get to spread their genes. I bet that Belarussian fox is currently bragging about how he shot that hunter, and he’s scoring all the foxy babes! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2570617]I bet that Belarussian fox is currently bragging about how he shot that hunter, and he’s scoring all the foxy babes! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE] And it should! Imagine the next generation of foxes being totally expert in human shooting weapons.

I only have one fox that can shoot my weapons and that’s my daughter.

Now fish want a piece of the action too…