FOX Cuts out Ron Paul from re-air and then censors it from youtube!

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Cut_from_re_air_What_Fox_News_doesn_t_want_you_too_see

Now guys this is big. The video got removed but there are alternative links at the end of comments. What are they afraid of? Plz DIGG.

never watch fox news it is the most one sided news in the country. Used to watch mostly CNN but now MSNBC is my news channel.

Who cares?

[QUOTE=THE C.;1976176]Who cares?[/QUOTE]

7900 unique Diggers so far :slight_smile: but not only them coz to digg u need to be a member. If u mean whether anyone should care at all I believe its a personal choice which I assume relates to whether u r proud of the country you live in and ready to stick up for it in difficult times or you just flow with the current by letting the corporations decide for you and if it goes way too sour get your shite packed and move south or north. :Z

P.S. I dont mean you personally here but an American citizen in general.

[QUOTE=FidelC;1976187]7900 unique Diggers so far :slight_smile: but not only them coz to digg u need to be a member. If u mean whether anyone should care at all I believe its a personal choice which I assume relates to whether u r proud of the country you live in and ready to stick up for it in difficult times or you just flow with the current by letting the corporations decide for you and if it goes way too sour get your shite packed and move south or north. :Z

P.S. I dont mean you personally here but an American citizen in general.[/QUOTE]

No problem! I like being American. :bigsmile: