Fox brings IMDB to Blu-ray

I just posted the article Fox brings IMDB to Blu-ray.

“What’s he been in?” Find out without leaving the couch.

Read the full article here: [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/20606-fox-brings-imdb-to-blu-ray.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/20606-fox-brings-imdb-to-blu-ray.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

While I’m not one to gush praise over the [B][I][U]EVIL LORDS OF DARKNESS[/U][/I][/B] responsible for all things DRM (aka ‘the studios’) I must give credit where credit is due…

Someone with more than half a brain is working over at Fox Studios… Perhaps once the management learns of this fact they will have him locked up in the nether-dungeons found in the catacombs deep underneath Lot A, Studio 7. :eek:

Sorry got distracted their for a brief moment… where was I… Oh yes, brilliant idea and kudos to them getting to IMDB first and I hope they paid extra for an exclusive (if IMDB was willing). This will nip those ever constant husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, commonlawpartner/commonlawpartner battles much more rapidly and allow us ALL to continue enjoying the film instead of thinking to yourself “I’ll show HIM/HER as soon as this movie is over I’m going straight to IMDB!” over and over and over again for the remainder of the film.

This is the sort of thing that sounds great, but never works out that way.

Wolverine has caused major playback issues on many different players, usually refusing to load or play at all. Now we know why. Layer upon layer of half-baked JAVA programming that never works right.

Personally I’d rather watch the movie than wait for an eternity for some online content that may or may not download correctly.

Wait!! You want to watch unmolested HD quality movies without headaches!!! Ummm isn’t that what torrents are for… :confused: oops did I just say that aloud? :iagree:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The above statement was PURLY for comedic value ([I][U]or lack their of[/U][/I]) it does NOT intend to imply nor suggest that obtaining video content [U]by any means other than[/U] those provided for by the [B]short sighted[/B] [U]narrow minded[/U] [I]pinheaded[/I] studios is in any way recommend condoned or legal. [B][I][U]DO NOT REMOVE TAG UNDER PENALTY OF LAW![/U][/I][/B]