Forum might be slower and less available due to DDoS attacks

We’ve been suffering from small outages the last couple of days, usually between 5 and 10 minutes, happening once or twice a day. Last night we had more than 1 hour down time.

I’ve received information from our webhosting company that the location where they are based is suffering from DDoS attacks. This means that the attacks are not on us (we would temporarily switch to CloudFlare to protect ourselves when needed) nor on our webhosting company.

They target a location where thousands of webservers are with big lines to the rest of the world. They are working hard to resolve it, until then we hope you will bear with us.

Great, just great. CyberArmies warming up, conducting drills.

I thought it was very slow around lunchtime yesterday but didn’t think anything of it as our computer staff were working on the network and various IT systems.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2688013]We’ve been suffering from small outages the last couple of days, usually between 5 and 10 minutes, happening once or twice a day. Last night we had more than 1 hour down time.

I’ve received information from our webhosting company that the location where they are based is suffering from DDoS attacks. This means that the attacks are not on us (we would temporarily switch to CloudFlare to protect ourselves when needed) nor on our webhosting company.

They target a location where thousands of webservers are with big lines to the rest of the world. They are working hard to resolve it, until then we hope you will bear with us.[/QUOTE]
I can bear it if you want ,but won’t be a pretty site:bigsmile: