Forum Games

vbimport

Do you think all the game threads (Big number thread, Or, etc.) should have their own subforum?? I do. I hate trying to look through the living room and seeing all these game threads. You thoughts please.

cough.bump…cough…

why? it’s quite the nice livingroom now :slight_smile:

No.

Because of those threads, The Livingroom (and CDFreaks) is visited more than in the past, it’s kewl.

Maybe they should give people a post-limit if they only post in those threads and not in other threads/forums cough isadore2 cough :wink:

I just don’t like to have to scroll through all the silly games to see topics for having conversation in. I’m not saying that the threads should be deleted, but the living room seems cluttered with all the games and would look more tidy if they had a subforum.

Aha! That’s the real issue!

poor you. :bigsmile:

Hey! I’m gonna get carpel tunnell syndrome in my index finger from all the scrolling! :iagree:

Or the wheel might wear out in my mouse, even worse because then I’d have to use the slider bar at the right (gasp)—>

yeah, ban 'em into a hidden sub-forum. :bigsmile:

About time you got your own personal scrolling monkey then :slight_smile:

Or the wheel might wear out in my mouse, even worse because then I’d have to use the slider bar at the right (gasp)—>

About time you purchased a decent mouse then :slight_smile:

There’s a button called “Page Down”. :doh: