Forum Email Address Error

If its possible to correct an error on my forum account… Seems that I had previously signed up with 2 accounts 1) Hypnosis4U2NV and 2) Hypnosis… Possibly way back when you were having server problems or switching the site over…

In anycase, I want to delete the Hypnosis account as its just an extra handle that Im not using…

The Hypnosis4U2NV account needs its email to be changed from hyp@hyp.com (does not exist) to hypnosis4u2nv@yahoo.com … It wont allow me to change anything until the email is confirmed and that’s just not going to happen…

Im hoping you can help me out so I can start receiving the reply notifications to my posts …

Should be fixed now, let me know if it isn’t.

Thanks… Well I get email with the pssword, but I dont have access to the site… I cant even resend the activation code to reactivate the account… The previous activation code was sent to the wrong email before and it has completely locked me out till that email is verified by the the activation code…

If you can have the activation code resent again from your end Id appreciate it…

The user “Hypnosis4U2NV” has now been moved to the Registered Users group. Please let us know if you can log-in with this username and if you post new messages (by replying to this thread for example). If everything works ok we can delete your other username “hypnosis”.

Looks like this has already been taken care of now, let me know if it isn’t.

Yes!! Thanks guyz… Sorry for the fuss over this… I was trying to change the email address on this account but the email was already being used by the “hypnosis” account… Id figure I change the email on the by using the bogus one first then input the correct one afterwards when I removed it from the ‘hypnosis’ account… Seems I didnt contemplate another activation email being sent which is why I got stuck…

So you can now delete the ‘hypnosis’ account…

Thanks for your help…

Good to hear you’re back in full…
Will delete the hyponosis account and transfer your post count to this one.

Enjoy your stay and don’t worry about asking us for help on these matters, tha’s what we’re here for… (at least then I still serve a purpose as well :bigsmile: )