Forgotten

vbimport

need help on making back up copy of forgotten tried dvd shrink,clone dvd with any dvd, super dvd copy no success. all fail ive gotting the furthest with super dvd and stopped the last 10 seconds

What version of AnyDVD do you have? Also try DVD Decryptor.

i tried dvd decrypter still didnt work, and i think it version 4.5.5.1

Get the latest version of AnyDVD and you should be good to go.

DVD Decryptor 3.5.2.0
or
AnyDVD 4.5.8.1

Will both work with this DVD.

I,m having similar problems with anydvd and forgotten. Read thread by meatby-product.

Download free trial of Slysoft Any DVD 4.6.3.1 and let it run in the background, I then used a programme called VobBlanker version 1.6.0.6 and processed Layer Cake, and VobBlanker sure ripped it with no problems.
Once files processed run through DVD Shrink and burn.
I have copied The Forgotten, Layer Cake, Resident Evil 2 and Little Black Book using this method.
Using DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0 would decrypt but unable to compress with shrink afterwards.

I did that one with DVDDecrypter, version before last. IIRC, I had it set for aggressive structure protection removal, remove PUOs, hmm, and I think detect mastering errors. Probably the latest version of DVDDecrypter will be okay with defaults.

BUT… DVDShrink threw a memory error on the ripped files. So I reauthored and used Start/End Frame option, jumped to chapter two and went backwards to 2 seconds. That became the start point. Thereafter everything went as normal and the backup (main movie only, of course) plays through fine.

There’s most certainly a bunch more ways to do it. Try again and good luck. :wink:

I backed it up with AnyDVD 4.5.7.2 & Latest CloneDVD.

Hi there, I had the same problem, so I went ahead and clone the whole movie with cloneDVD 3.0.2.5 from clonedvd.net in to an ISO image, now that software removes copy protection and that kind of stuff, so mounted the Iso image in virtual clone drive 5.1.1.1 and used clonedvd2 to remove aditional features, languajes and that kind of crap, burned it to dvd and now I have a region free, crap free dvd, and my original one is safely putted away in my collection box.

#1 That program is not the real CloneDVD nor the one that is discussed in the CDFreaks forums.

#2 It is not cool to be posting links to warez/pirated software sites. :cop:

That being said, you can buy the real CloneDVD and AnyDVD at www.slysoft.com

I’m Really Sorry, I will not do that ever again.
And yes I’ve bought the bundle soft @ slysoft.com

I can’t believe you restarted a month old thread, with the problem that was fixed a couple hours after the post was made…