Ford And GM Sued Because You Can Use A Car To Pirate Music

vbimport

Sure, devices like iPods and laptops are handy for ripping music from CDs, but wouldn’t they be better if they weighed 2500lbs and had gas-burning motors making hundreds of horsepower? Sure they would. But the Alliance of Artists and Recording Companies doesn’t want that to happen.

Link: http://jalopnik.com/ford-and-gm-sued-because-you-can-use-a-car-to-pirate-mu-1613379554/+ericlimer#

:cool::cool:

Maybe the banks should sue vehicle manufacturers also because they can be driven to the bank & used for bank robbers to get away in.

It seems that someone let the lunatics out of the asylum again. :slight_smile:

The more these greedy a-holes try and strengthen their grip the more that slips through their fingers. They are pi$$ing off people at a ferocious pace and it it will ultimately lead to their demise.

[QUOTE=philamber;2732998]It seems that someone let the lunatics out of the asylum again. :)[/QUOTE] According to Douglas Adams we’re actually all living [I]inside[/I] the asylum. :stuck_out_tongue:

I came across this quote from Carl Sagan this week and found it very applicable to the present:

Carl Sagan The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark first published 1995 . Pretty insightful for 20 years ago.