Forbiddden warning when trying to logon

I keep getting the Forbidden warning when I try to logon at the top of the forum.

Forbidden
You don’t have permission to access /members/ on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) DAV/2 SVN/1.4.2 mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8c mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at www.cdfreaks.com Port 80

So if anyone knows why or what I should do to correct this please let me know.

[QUOTE=cholla;2237207]I keep getting the Forbidden warning when I try to logon at the top of the forum.

So if anyone knows why or what I should do to correct this please let me know.[/QUOTE]

Which exact page are you trying to login? Unfortunately I cannot replicate the error, as everything seems to be working fine here :confused:

It is the first Forum page the one with the Chatbox.In the logon at the upper right.
I get a similar message logging off but not the exact same one.
This has only been the last three days .I waited to see if it would clear up before posting.
Fortunatly I found another area to logon from.

[QUOTE=cholla;2237221]It is the first Forum page the one with the Chatbox.In the logon at the upper right.
I get a similar message logging off but not the exact same one.
This has only been the last three days .I waited to see if it would clear up before posting.
Fortunatly I found another area to logon from.[/QUOTE]

Hmm strange. Just to be sure:

1 - you are not logged in
2 - you visit http://club.cdfreaks.com/ direct URL
3 - you type in your username & password
4 - you see an error page?

Do you have a screenshot of the error, as I really cannot replicate this error :sad: Where CAN you login now?

Does anybody have the same problem as described above?

Either there are no attachments in this area of the forum or I can’t do that either .I do have one.I will see if I can load it else where if I can I will create a new thread in that area.
I started a topic with a screen shot in the Newbie Forum .
Yes to 1-4.

MP|3; You can merge the topics or what ever you need to do.I can post a screen shot here .
I didn’t do the logout one but can if you need it.

cholla
Did you want this in the Newbies section? I can move it elsewhere if you’d like.

I started this in CD Freaks Talk & Bug Reports but that section doesn’t allow attachments.So in case I need to post a screen shot of the logout error too for MP|3 .I guess we should leave it here for the time being.

Ok, no problem, so long as MP|3 knows where to find it.

I posted in the first topic I was putting it here also so I could put in the image.

Heres the logout message:

Just to be sure, this thread relates to:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f20/changed-email-cannot-log-248405/

Anybody else has the same problem?

I will ask one of the developers to check this, as I am completely in the dark on this one :slight_smile: The total number of logins hasn’t really changed, so I am assuming it’s not a site-wide problem.

Edit:
I checked out the forum permissions, and the attachment permissions in the bug report forum was not setup correctly. Fixed this, so you can now use attachments here as well :iagree:

I did the e-mail & put my same one in again.It didn’t fix the login at the time but today I have been able to login with no problem.So for now it appears to be fixed.

Please try again. Your IP address was in a range that we had to block due to a spamming attack. I removed this block and it should be working again now

Liggy ;Sorry for the long wait on a reply.All has been working fine again.I have a dynamic IP address but it does stay within a certain range.I think the ISP one is static.