Forbid RnB?

vbimport

F$ckin RnB, everwhere I see or listen. Gets on my nerves. Do you agree, should RnB die?

Edit:

Of course I’m refering to that Rap&Beat as Mr. B said it nice. Rythm&Blues rulez

Man, you’re drunk. Go back to your country music.

IF

R&B = Rythm and Blues : NO

R&B = Rap&Beat ( plus whining , begging on their knees , crying) : Please shoot them all.

Although I really can’t stand the commecial RnB all the kids are listening to nowadays, banning it is no option, as it would be against all things we believe in (freedom of speech and expression).

Real RnB ain’t that bad. Some blues like Rory Gallaghers music is quite good :)…

i dont listen to r&b by choice, but i think if a friend wanted to listen to it, i wouldnt have a problem with it. peronal choice is to keep away from it…not my style of music. i would go for some pink floyd or pearl jam anyday.

Dee-ehn: new avatar. i like it. though somewhere on this forum…someone said: angus is a beast!

Of course we should ban it.
Or wait…free speech, bla bla.

It should be banned from radio, however. When I think I have found a channel sending rock, it takes only a short time before some :Z R&B gets on the air…:frowning:

Real music involves GUITARS, dammit! :bigsmile:

I have two teenagers and I hate it with a passion. I thought I was the only one in the world who thought it sounded like whining :smiley: Destineys child make me want to scream.
To the person who like Rory Gallagher, I saw him live a few times. It was always rock for me though. Shadow play was class.

Commercial RnB sucks, why is that everywhere now? Good RnB went down the toilet…
I hate RnB!

Originally posted by DaneR
To the person who like Rory Gallagher, I saw him live a few times. It was always rock for me though. Shadow play was class.

Hmm only seen him on DVD… I wish I could see him live (too bad)…

Don’t care, Domi is gay 2 10.53%

!!!:a :a :Z :confused: :cop:
Whats up with that???
I remember the ‘Dansmug is Gay’ thread… but we arent supposed to go there??
You better take that back!
and as for those that voted for it:a

:bow: Domi Rulez!! :bow:

Let’s kill all them who listen to RnB. Better than killing the music. Two goals with one try! :wink:

if we kill the rnb listeners, we kill suv drivers. fair is fair.

Just hope this RnB blows over very fast…

If there is music that I hate then its RnB.

Na for real RnB is not at its prime but some of the stuff on the radio just make me sick but i wouldn’t forbid it but try to change it.

jason jackson
UMGD