Forbes Top 10 Billionaires

vbimport

These are some really wealthy folk.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

It would be interesting to know what Sam Walton would be worth if he were still alive and the major stock holder of Walmart. I suspect he would eclipse Gates as the wealthiest person.

[QUOTE=UTR;2721222]It would be interesting to know what Sam Walton would be worth if he were still alive and the major stock holder of Walmart. I suspect he would eclipse Gates as the wealthiest person.[/QUOTE]

His daughter is on my dating list. LOL.:flower:

Sams dead sons wife would be a better person she is worth more than sams daughter.

No. 6 Christy Walton (daughter-in-law), $35.4 billion

No. 7: Jim Walton (son), $33.8 billion

No. 8: Alice Walton (daughter), $33.5 billion

No. 9: S. Robson Walton (son), $33.3 billion

No. 95: Ann Walton Kroenke (niece), $4.7 billion

No. 110: Nancy Walton Laurie (niece), $4 billion

put just three of these Waltons togather and you have more than Bill has

For some reason they left [B]Vladimir Putin [/B]off the list.
Estimated net worth [B]75 billion [/B].

[QUOTE=cholla;2721776]For some reason they left [B]Vladimir Putin [/B]off the list.
Estimated net worth [B]75 billion [/B].
http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/politician/president/vladimir-putin-net-worth/[/QUOTE]

He was married to Lyudmila Aleksandrovna, for awhile and divorced and she didn’t get a dime. I don’t think that could happen anyplace else.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2721790]He was married to Lyudmila Aleksandrovna, for awhile and divorced and she didn’t get a dime. I don’t think that could happen anyplace else.;)[/QUOTE] Oh yes it could - Lyudmila was lucky!

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2721793]Oh yes it could - Lyudmila was lucky![/QUOTE]

LOL, now that’s just not right. :sad:

Well Kim Jong Un’s method certainly keeps his Exes
from discussing his shortcomings.