For your entertainment

vbimport

RipIt4Me had just finished & launched Dvd Shrink. guess what the first thing I saw in the first pic was? I am putting it to a DL anyway or maybe 4 DLs, (LOL).

Maybe you can use a 4-layer disc :p:p:p

Do you think it would fit? I am thinking maybe 8 layer. :rolleyes:

That’s great. I love it. Compress it to 10% and record the hwole thing to a single layer. :slight_smile:

I wonder how long that would take to compress, maybe some Rocket Scientist can figure it out.

[QUOTE=beef barley;2002694]I wonder how long that would take to compress, maybe some Rocket Scientist can figure it out.[/QUOTE]

Maybe we can start a new project: compressing at home :p:p:p:p:p

Obviously lots of reused cells - multistory titles, seamless branching etc. (titles 4, 8, 9 and 10 contain substantially the same content - maybe exactly the same but different command structure). This is entirely legal within the DVD structure.

You can construct this yourself if you like - take any rip and open it in PgcEdit. Just run the make a new play all title function a few times and the titles will build up, and up, and up. Save and open in Shrink. But the size won’t increase, of course, because the cells are reused.

Regards

(titles 4, 8, 9 and 10 contain substantially the same content - maybe exactly the same but different command structure).

You are right blu, the disc contains the pilot episode plus 2 episodes, so I am thinking that would be under Extras, Titles 1, 2 & 3 if you were to separate them. Titles 1, 5, 6 & 7 would be the pilot.

You guys are insane. I completely missed the point. But i think you need 6 dl’s :smiley: or maybe you can stuff it into a blu-ray XD