For the non-aussies!

vbimport

Well…hmm…i’m bored so decided to open a new thread

What images do you have of use aussies/or the country? I’m wondering probably someone will mention something about kanagaroos…LOL!

G’day mate, throw another shrimp on the barbe’

G’day Mate Struth Flippin’ Heck

LMFAO!!! Pulsee that is hilarious!

LOL…u crazy americans!!! :bigsmile:

Yo-

Some of us “crazy Americans” are just wannabe Canadians - eh?

Mike

Here’s Something Else That’s Funny

Pulsee Is A Fair Dinkum True Blue Aussie…So There :iagree:

can ppl answer this seriously, do u ppl really have these stereotypical images of us? or just like to be funnY or make fun of us? :bigsmile:

hmmm…the only ppl i know who still speak like that now well…i only know one…lolz…steve erwin…that man…lolz…

i remember when i went down to my cousins and aunties in america, they found it difficult to understand us, don’t know why…but c’mon, our accent’s aint that bad? compared to britain? lolz…kidding…i love all accents!

Pass the beast and have a drink to celebrate – by the way, I will unselfishly pass my opportunity to another.

Oi!

C’mon VDK_AU when was the last time you were in a small country town?
People still do talk like that.

ya gotta go bush mate!

hmmmm…lolz…

I was just thinking a few weeks ago when they had Miss Universe, and they had Jenifer Hawkin’s talking, the accent sounded really Australia. I don’t know, but somehow I never hear ppl talk like that anymore. Even in small country town…but I don’t know how u define small, is Werribe or Geelong (where i live!) small? I guess u wouldn’t know, would u perth boy? :bigsmile:

Now This Is Getting Freaky

I Live In Geelong (Leopold) :eek:

LOL…there’s somethin freakier than that!

I was on a yahoo world chat once, and talkin to someone well…juz say in the same suburb…well if i recall properly…pretty sure…

I didn’t have any, but I made one for you guys just for fun! :iagree:

I thought Gee-long was a city?

Watch Big Brother and listen to “Shearer” his accent is as oz as it comes…

We need to protect this language. Its our cultural identity.

I thought Gee-long was a city?

hmmm…i don’t know, sometimes u see it refered to as “city” or some as “country”, but i guess it’s more on the country side…

and no, I don’t watch that garbage on tv…only sensible ppl don’t watch it :bigsmile:

And nah, i hate those really aussie accents! LOL…although i’m aussie, no, that accent sucks, i prefer american over that! actually i prefer american accent all the time, lol, ask S.S, she knows!!! :wink:

ok here goes…i think all aussies have baby roos…they sling Prawns on the grill for every meal…and they all wear kahki shorts year round…and dear I love the aussie accent…ask savvy …i just get him in skype just to talk…i really don’t like my accent…so…anytime your ready to swap VDK i’ll be more than glad too…

Maybe you should come to Australia for a bit, S_S :wink:

… mate

are you invitin…??? lmao :wink: actually another thing i was told i can’t remember who said it was…that men in aussie are mean to women there…i find that one hard to believe because the aussie men i’ve talked to here come off as complete sweethearts… :iagree: