For the love of pete - don't give a microphone to the DUTCH!

I think I see both Domi and Robin in this group! :eek:

I think we should all try to guess which ones they are and post our feelings here!!!

<runs like hell>

:flower:

Sounds like the remnants of a special person contest :slight_smile:

Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!! My ears are bleeding! :eek: :sad:

Remind me to never click on crabby’s links in the future. I think I’m nauseous. :eek:

[QUOTE=Crabbyappleton;1933434]

<runs like hell>

:flower:[/QUOTE]

This is a good idea :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

That was horrible :eek:

Really, any of our Dutch members could qualify for that group :wink:

Let me see… Tax? Mr. B?
C’mmon guys, identify yourselves :iagree::stuck_out_tongue:

The one with the white shirt and glasses (=3rd to appear in clip) is actually the most famous of that group, but we all know how famous Domi is :wink:

The guy with the sunglasses (4th to appear) and grey shirt is also a cartoonist…not too great at it, but hen again, he is also really busy behind the scenes of CD Freaks…you guessed it, Robin!

Not much I can say about the big guy (5th to appear)…you all know me well enough already :wink:

The hippie (6th to appear) is actually Dansmug, he snuck into the auditions of the Dutch Idol competition…

Mr. B is the one in the suit and Dee-ehn is the last in line :wink:

You see, I knew it really was you guys :iagree::p:D

…GEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!..

Thanks for the Link;

downloaded Vistacodecs v453 to play it :bigsmile:

threw out Klcodec that wasent helping to play vidio clips on the net (play for 10 seconds then stop Dito ect ;))

PLEASE are they for real dont Believe it :eek::eek::eek:
I cant Sing and dont try :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=diane7;1934009]PLEASE are they for real dont Believe it :eek::eek::eek:
I cant Sing and dont try :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I think they got in free for doing this.

[QUOTE=diane7;1934009]PLEASE are they for real[/QUOTE]
These were the worst candidates during the auditions…they were so bad, they got featured many times…
This was a surprise performance for the stadium crowd…and you can see the agony on their faces…

The one who got the most publicity is the one with the white shirt and glassses, his name is Herman. A few more YouTube movies:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=herman+%2B+idols&search=Search

I think I was okay (since I braced myself for the worst) until they all started singing in unison. :Z Thanks, I need a hearing aide now. I thought it was funny when the audience started covering their ears.

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;1933782]Mr. B is the one in the suit and Dee-ehn is the last in line ;)[/QUOTE]
I only wear suits on two occasions.

[quote=Mr. Belvedere;1935766]I only wear suits on two occasions.[/quote] Public “singing” is one of them, but what’s the other one? :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;1935770]Public “singing” is one of them, but what’s the other one? :p[/QUOTE]

Public singing and appearances in front of a judge? :stuck_out_tongue:

Appearing in front of a judge before or after the Public singing ???
Public singing in some countries can be a criminal offence :slight_smile:

Weddings and funerals

[QUOTE=coathi;1936571]Appearing in front of a judge before or after the Public singing ???
Public singing in some countries can be a criminal offence :)[/QUOTE]

After the public singing when he’s been dragged away by the cops to answer for his crimes…

Unless the cops managed to carry out a fiendish stinger type operation and intercept Mr. B on his way to a public singing terror attack :iagree: