For Me, ImgBurn is the greatest!

Just want to thank the good folks who developed ImgBurn for an excellent product.

I began using it 8 weeks ago and have not looked back at my other burning software since.

I have burned a few dozen DVDs (both SL and DL) plus some CDs and ImgBurn has never failed me. ImgBurn is very easy to use once you get familiar with it.

The biggest plus for me is the abilty to create DL DVD+Rs with seamless layer breaks.

I could say a lot more but maybe other satisfied users can add their thoughts.

Welcome to the club :bigsmile:

indeed ImgBurn is the greatest!

It is amazing that something for free turns out to be the best in the world.

[quote=captainvideo;2200544]Just want to thank the good folks who developed ImgBurn for an excellent product.

I began using it 8 weeks ago and have not looked back at my other burning software since.

I have burned a few dozen DVDs (both SL and DL) plus some CDs and ImgBurn has never failed me. ImgBurn is very easy to use once you get familiar with it.

The biggest plus for me is the abilty to create DL DVD+Rs with seamless layer breaks.

I could say a lot more but maybe other satisfied users can add their thoughts.[/quote]

You can say that again.

Just want to thank the good folks who developed ImgBurn for an excellent product.

I could say a lot more but maybe other satisfied users can add their thoughts.

Oh, you did.

and ive donated more to LUK than ive paid for some of my pricey programs. :slight_smile:

a little here and there goes along way.