Fooling around with old CD's

vbimport

#1

Yeah, the vacations are on, and I have surely nothing to do, so…I look on my Audio CD-R collection and realise that most of them won’t be useful anymore…so I grab a marker and do this. Then, I put the CD into my SOHW-1693S and do this.

Hardcore stuff, huh? :wink:

(Yes, I’m certified paranoid. The only way of getting me turned on is seeing such KProbe graphs.)


#2

Can you certified paranoid :stuck_out_tongue: maybe do another experiment? Scan before and after marker artwork :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Curious to see differences :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:


#3

No problem, I just have to find some another useless CD’s, and that won’t be easy this time, 'cos when I was making artwork this time, some of it was too rough and the CD just wasn’t readable. That’s how most of the discs landed behind my cabinet.


#4

:bigsmile:


#5

mine landed in the bin before that. :stuck_out_tongue: GOod Work!


#6

Yeah… I’ll do one now :slight_smile:

What I have learned is keep the ink away from where the TOC is located and it’ll read it fine…

wow… this is quite sweet… will post what i put on the disc tomorrow as I only have my phone camera and g/f has laptop atm…

Here is the before scan (why it has an error and a 600 PO i dont know :S only time it has ever happened lol…)



#7

I’m here, curious to know results :bigsmile:


#8

see edit above for before image… after is quite interesting…


#9

Right… Bad news is that disc above didnt work at all… so am doing another one now.

And here is the result after I decided to stop it on Nero (it wouldnt finish properly)