Folding@home Millstones, Catastrophics and Member Disasters

vbimport

I’ve just recently noticed that my FAH GPU client hasn’t been processing units. :frowning:

I wish they’d flag this sort of thing up with a pop up or something like that.

That’s about a months worth of units down the tubes. :rolleyes:

Anyway the moral of the tale is keep your client updated as I couldn’t get it to work at all until I installed the latest version.

Presumably they’ve updated something and the older client no longer works.

Oh well everything is back to normal now so it’s onwards and upwards! :bigsmile:

Wombler

Glad to hear you got it working again my friend.

I have not updated some of my clients for months and have not had any issues with them yet.

[QUOTE=bean55;2638704]Glad to hear you got it working again my friend.

I have not updated some of my clients for months and have not had any issues with them yet.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

I’d been using v6.2.3 for at least two years now and it was originally released in 2008 so I suppose it’s no great surprise that it’s eventually out of date. I’d still like to have seen some sort of fairly prominent warning though rather than it just leaving me carrying on blindly.

Now running 7.1.52! :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I am on 6.41r2 on half of mine and 6.2.3 on the other half.

Don’t know if this made any difference to the problem or not but I was using the GPU client on ATI hardware.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Could be, I personally had a lot of problems with ATI , All I have now is Nividia

[QUOTE=bean55;2638788]Could be, I personally had a lot of problems with ATI , All I have now is Nividia[/QUOTE]

I’ve had a few of each over the years and never really had any problems.

Perhaps I’ve just been lucky though! :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]