Flyleaf, another one hit wonder?

Reminesint of another band that had a hit (and did a few songs with rap in it). Is’nt this the same recycled veruca salt crap again and again? I cannot count how many times I have listened to veruca salt, it got me through a tough time (long story, wont go into it), but franklly, veruca salt is elavator music at my work right now. I only metion it as I have been talking about this band at work for a couple of weeks (he thinks they are great… no shock, So I like the one radio song, herad the rest tonight, … veruca salt… damn if I didint knock my speakers off the shelf and settoff the the scanner…(cancle).
So flyleaf… one hitwonder (that one song on the radio that you like…I’m so sick…

You often talk to yourself, ripit ? :bigsmile:

Doctor !!!

That’s one helluva rant about an act I’ve never heard of over here in old blighty! :disagree: :disagree:

Talk to myself??? Why, what did I tell, you… It’s not true, I’m lying, dont listen to me, I’ll give you the real scoop over myself…
HeaRD THE BAND, THEY SUCK…
unheard of, sure they are, but so is L7…

The cd wasn’t as impressive as I thought it’d be. The girl is kinda fit, though. I like her.