.flv To Audio

vbimport

Hello, I wanted know how can I convert a .flv video (e.g. You Tube one) into an audio file (mp3 or wav).

Thanks,

flv extract will separate the A/V, leaving you a MP3 file
http://www.moitah.net/

[quote=CopperTomato;2031422]Hello, I wanted know how can I convert a .flv video (e.g. You Tube one) into an audio file (mp3 or wav).

Thanks,[/quote]
Total Video Convert will convert MP3 from .flv to any format audio (wav, mp3…mobile, msavi, mpeg…

This is how I do this.
I use the YouTube Downloader available at YouTube site.
http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/
Connvert the URL with it .This will be a .flv file.
Then with the YouTube Downloader select Convert Video.
Put in the .flv you created then in the convert to pulldown choose one of the available formats .
Convert to same folder.
Then if you want to put it on a DVD disc(will only work with some file formats)
Use VSO DivxToDVD
Open the chosen format in the Source File.Create a destination folder.A VIDEO_TS file will be created.
I create an empty AUDIO_TS it the same Folder as the VIDEO_TS .
Then put these in your DVD burning program.
I use CloneDVD2 but I’m sure most others would work.

Why don’t you use just a tool??? I think it is much practice and easy…:stuck_out_tongue: Few days ago I got a new software, Audials One, it has a lot of features, it downloads videos from internet, it converts the files into the formats I want, it also rip web radio stations, extract the audio from video etc. You may try it here:iagree:

My previous post was if you wanted to play it in your DVD & would give you the video.
For just audio I would still use the YouTube Downloader.DL the .flv then use Super to convert to Audio only.
The YouTube Downloader will convert to a .mp3 but Super gives a lot more control of the conversion.
This is all freeware above.
To rip music from web radio stations (which i seldom do)I use StreamRipper with winamp.Also freeware.

HI,

I use Videoraptor from Audials package both to download the files and to convert them in various audio formats (MP3, WMA. WAV).
It’s quite good

I’m a new user of this Videoraptor, I’ve just got it form a blog which gave some free licenses for this tool. And as a new user of it I can say that I really like it, especially cause I didn’t download videos from YouTube till now :o :bigsmile: