Floppy/FireDTV to decode ShowtimeArabia

Hello,

Has anyone used the FloppyDTV or FireDTV PC Card to decode ShowtimeArabia?

Or, has anyone used any PC Card to decode ShowtimeArabia?

If you have been able to watch ShowtimeArabia on a HTPC what did you use for an EPG?

TIA

[QUOTE=errfoil;2008841]Hello,

Has anyone used the FloppyDTV or FireDTV PC Card to decode ShowtimeArabia?

[B]Or, has anyone used any PC Card to decode ShowtimeArabia?[/B]

If you have been able to watch ShowtimeArabia on a HTPC what did you use for an EPG?

TIA[/QUOTE]

No, and its not even allowed to discuss such things here. :cop:

Get an Abo with the required Irdeto card and then you can watch the channels.

OK, the FloppyDTV takes a CAM which I use to read my Showtime smartcard. My intent is to use a HTPC so that I keep my signal all digital, and also to get rid of ‘one more STB’. It’s the only PC Card I’ve found that will take an Irdeto card.

If anyone has used this particular card with ShowtimeArabia’s service I would greatly appreciate the feedback, or if you have found something better.

This is a hardware compatibility question, not a signal piracy question for those of you that love little blue hats.

[QUOTE=errfoil;2011386]OK, the FloppyDTV takes a CAM which I use to read my Showtime smartcard. My intent is to use a HTPC so that I keep my signal all digital, and also to get rid of ‘one more STB’. It’s the only PC Card I’ve found that will take an Irdeto card.

If anyone has used this particular card with ShowtimeArabia’s service I would greatly appreciate the feedback, or if you have found something better.

This is a hardware compatibility question, not a signal piracy question for those of you that love little blue hats.[/QUOTE]

Don’t talk BS please!

You could have posted that already in the first post, but you didnt. :bigsmile: