Flip - now Nero's going wrong!

Well, maybe

Few weeks back I was posting about my joy at discovering a dvd tool that worked… I am getting near the end of the trial period, so i would like to solve this before I commit the cash!!!

Well, it captures, creates chapters and burns to dvd fine…but I have a probelm with the menu

I have three screens of six pictures each (17 actually!). I am using the default layout - blue with a flashy cd image on it. On the first and third(ie last) screen the navigation appears to work fine. The selected chapter is grayed out, and the same occurs with the arrow. I can move between chapters with my remote control.

On the middle page there is no indication of which of the chapter icons is selcted. You can’t select the forward of backward arrow either. So navigation is impossible…

This happens on my DVD palyer and on my PC. When I use the final screen of the process which shows a remote control and what the TV will show all the chapter icons gray out as exptectd.

This sort of implies that something has gone wrong with transfering to the DVD. Is it just a “Bad burn”??? IS there something else.

Any ideas what I need to do?

Thanks in advance

Edward

does the fact that so many people have looked and no one has replied mean I am in the wrong forum?

Being very dense?

Or just its too hard to solve (unlikely!)?

HELP

maybe the others, like don’t have and answer for you, sorry.

you could post this in the nero forum, if you think that it’s nero thats giving you these problems, there, you may get better support