Flightplan.......Is this protection overload?

vbimport

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2051248 sectors (4006 MBytes)
Total size: 4038720 sectors (7888 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: FLT0NNW1
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
Found & removed Macrovision RipGuard protection!
Found & removed error zones between files!
Found & removed invalid program from program chain!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 2 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Shouldn’t be a problem with latest anydvd and clonedvd.

Not being rude but what is the point of this post when anydvd can handle flight plan with no problems on R1 and R2?

If you are having problems then please describe your problem so we can help you.

All the best

Brandon

yes, flight plan is one of the DVDs i was having problems ripping. i just d/l anydvd and cd clone last night and ripped it no problem.

I dont think the post was meant for how he could get help on copying it, as it would appear he already has anydvd. I think the point was that he wanted to how how much protection the company had put on the disk.

Yes, that could it be, but personally for me not much of interest how much the movie industry paid for their protections and systems.

mmm yeah… it is quite interesting how they spend this much on protection, yet a 30 second search on google and you would find out how to get past it

Absolutely and it’s much cheaper.

Narnia is just as bad…

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2026976 sectors (3958 MBytes)
Total size: 4008432 sectors (7828 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: LSE0NNW1
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
Found & removed Macrovision RipGuard protection!
Found & removed error zones between files!
Found & removed invalid program from program chain!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 2 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Actually, you have a vested interest in how much the movie industry paid for this crap simply because it will be passed on to us in the form of higher prices. Don’t think they pay for that crap out of their profits. Hell no. They pass it on to us. So, there is at least a mild interest in it. :wink: (And let’s be honest…it’s money WELL SPENT on their part…right? Uh, RIGHT?! Anyone!!! :slight_smile: )

I´m buying Narnia tomorrow and try it out. I´m quit sure that AnyDVD & CloneDVD will not let me down :bigsmile:

SamuriHL: :iagree: YEEEEEESSSS :iagree: VERY WELL SPENT :iagree: :bigsmile:

You’ll have no problems with Narnia. I used CloneCD with AnyDVD to make a DL backup of it and it worked great. As for the money well spent…yea :slight_smile: They sure showed us! :slight_smile:

For Narnia (Region 1) . . .

Anydvd 5.9.5.6 + Shrink = no problems
Anydvd 5.9.5.6 (you must uncheck “Copy Protection based on unreadable sectors”) + Recode 2.2.8.5= no problems
Anydvd 5.9.5.6 + Decrypter = no problems
Anydvd 5.9.5.6 + Clonedvd2 = no problems

I did not use Anydvd ripper–nor did I drag and drop anything.

… strange that an earlier version of recode works better than the later version…

off topic, but the penguin in your avatar is dancing perfectly in time to the motorhead song i’m listening to right now

Hm, in europe prices for dvds aren’t very high. But that we’re paying for that that’s right it only depends on how much as long as the prices are acceptable personally i don’t care about. It’s the same example like the shower gel in the supermarket with marketing gags like “now 20% more”. But yes i ‘like’ to support the industry with my money cause i don’t know where else to invest. :wink:

The big problem I have with it is that it provides absolutely NO consumer value at all. We pay higher prices(so maybe it’s only a few cents or a buck, but, still) for absolutely no gain. They get to treat us like criminals, attempt to remove our right to backup something we PAID FOR, and charge us more. WTF?! :slight_smile: Somehow I think that comes out on the wrong side of the equation but maybe it’s just me.

No, it’s not only you. There i agree with you. But what could we change in this case, really nothing. It would be better for the government and the industry to take care of the real criminals as you can see nowadays all things are based only on money not human rights.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what causes this and how to fix this. When I use Nero recode I get an error message about the dvd structures. This is happening on many dics.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Try it with clonedvd.