Flight Simulator 2002 Pro

vbimport

Is there anybody out there who has tried to back up the game Flight Simulator 2002 Pro? If there is, would they please either e-mail me or post the settings in Clone CD they used to do this! Thanks for any help!:bow:

Read the sticky thread mentioned in my signature and also please use our search function because I know this has been asked and answered before. If you still need help ask again! Your game has SafeDisc 2 btw to give you a hint :wink:

I have searched amnd researched over and over agian, and it does not tell me the best possible settings I could use for this game! So admin just leave it and let some other members or visitors answer my question! Only tell me if you have an exact URL!

I have a liteon 24x and i copied flight sim with the newest clonecd by choosing Game Cd but switching the write speed to 2X.
Good Luck

Originally posted by hshah
I have searched amnd researched over and over agian, and it does not tell me the best possible settings I could use for this game! So admin just leave it and let some other members or visitors answer my question! Only tell me if you have an exact URL!

What type of writer do you have? Since the cd is, apparently, protected with safedisc 2, your writer may not be able to handle the protection. If it can, however, you can simply use the default game cd profiles in clone cd 4 to make a working back-up.

So admin just leave it and let some other members or visitors answer my question! Only tell me if you have an exact URL!
You don’t need an exact URL. If you read the guides, cunningly disguised as Sticky Posts, pinned to the top of this forum, titled “Settings” & “Down & Dirty”, you would be able to backup subject to your burner’s abilities. But if you keep this a secret (your burner brand & model), you can’t get any definitive advice!

Well admin, for your information I am a newbie and therefore did not know that I had to post my hardware details! Since you so kindly asked, I have a 56x Retail Plus CD Drive and a 32x 12x 40x Lite On CD Writer!

Well admin, for your information I am a newbie and therefore did not know that I had to post my hardware details! Since you so kindly asked, I have a 56x Retail Plus CD Drive and a 32x 12x 40x Lite On CD Writer!

Ok, you’re a newbie. As I said in my previous post, if your writer supports it, just use the default game cd profiles in clonecd 4. In fact, your writer does support all versions of safedisc released to date and you can use it for both reading and writing. The back-up will work fine in your ordinary cdrom.:wink:

I Hate Admin
This’ll go a long way.

“I HATE ADMIN” WTF?! Are you a fool or just a newfie? maybe you’re from new zealnd? Naw, you’re just a dumb nOOb like me, been there done that. But, jesus m8, do you want grief or answers? Foolow my steps (i have the liteOn 32x):

read to hard disk
write to cd-r

it’s that easy! Oh by the way, just use the game profile. If it doesn’t work, ask me any questions you migte have :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for ur help! I was just asking bout the settings coz I read on some thread that the best settings vary per game, but from what you have told me that is not true, so thanks! Is flight sim 2002 pro any good without a joystick?

“Is flight sim 2002 pro any good without a joystick?” Oh yeah, it rox! You have to imagine a lot of stuff in your hed (I’m good at this) and a lot of times you just crash but hey, if youre stupid enough not to use joystik then you get it in the neck all the time :wink:

I am not stupid, its just that I haven’t got one and haven’t got the money either! You would be welcome to pay for it if u want!:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh man, im sorry, i as just talking in genraall. I cant afford a jpystick eyther, i just excited, sorry

Thats OK!